First time WW grow w/natural living soil

What’s good my peoples, first-time grower from one of the beautiful islands of HI. Very excited with the results so far of my 2 white widow babies. It’s week 5ish and only using Natural living soil (1pound) mix in with Organics Roots soil (5pounds) in a 5-pound pot. Only add water at around 6.7-6.8 oh once a day pretty much. That’s all I’m doing inside a mars tent with a 1000 light maybe not sure don’t quote me on that there. Initially it was a run of 5 seeds, all with different methods of germinating, but only 2 survive, was just trial and error like any other first tima and I have to say one of them germinated in water as instructed here in ILGM, and it worked like a champ. I wanted this grow to be as organic as I could make it and stress-free as possible. I want to start growing to lower my cost of buying instead of growing for myself. I use it as a replacement for my PTSD medication (Combat). So I don’t have to take all them nasty pills they give me. Using mary, I am doing way better than when I was taking all them nasty pills. Anyways enough talk, till the next, when they are ready to pop, I’ll post the other half of the process. Villones22, out…

1 Like

Welcome to the addictive world of growing. Your plants are lookin good. Here’s a link to a good article on organic feeding you might find useful as you grow your experience. Good luck hooah

2 Likes

Those look beautiful!

1 Like

@Villones22,
First I want to thank you for your sacrifice. Many in this Country appreciate you and so many others service.
I am medical here in Land O Lincoln. Like you I learned to grow to offset the high cost of medicine here. ($400/oz)
I am on my second grow in a MarsHydro 2x2. This was my first grow with living soil. Yours look similar to mine, so get ready for them to really explode.
Can’t wait to see your end result.
Posting a recent pic of my current grow.

2 Likes

Awesome bro and thanks. Your nugs looking beautiful.

:fire::fire::fire:Update​:fire::fire::fire:this about 30 days later, what you guys think. WW with fat buds is 10 weeks, is it looking about shop time? I don’t have a loop or magnified thing, but in loving them besides a little mold that keeps appearing and some bugs but other than that healthy as you’ll can see…

In about his many weeks you cut down, if you have ww.