First time White Widow Auto Support Ticket

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA White Widow Auto seeds purchased from ILGM
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Fox Farms Ocean Forest in pots - started in small pot - transplanted to 1 gallon pot after 2-3 weeks growth. Waiting for final transplant to 3 gallon pot.
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Haven’t been measuring PH of soil or runoff. Been using bottled water, rain water and once or twice tap water. Philosophy has been to keep it simple with good soil, no added nutrients and don’t overwater and hope for the best. Worried that if I start obsessing over PH levels - I will do more harm than good trying to adjust / correct.
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS — no nutrients for most / all of vegetative phase - only water. Recently began adding Emerald Goddess nutrients about 7-10 days ago.
Indoor or Outdoor — indoor grow (first-time grower) - in my basement / cellar.
Light system, size? HID lights (400 watts) - started with MH for veg / recently switched to HPS for flowering stage a few days ago. On a 24/0 light schedule as my timers didn’t have three-prong power.
Temps; Day, Night - been able to keep temperatures in the low-mid 70s day and night.
Humidity; Day, Night — consistently in the range between 30-50% humidity day and night.
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - no ventilation system whatsoever.
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, — using HID lights to keep temperatures up in the 70s - humidity seems to have been in acceptable range throughout.
Co2; Yes, No - NA
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you
Currently 38 days into grow since put in soil. Planted two (2) White Widow auto seeds in small pots then transplanted to 1 gallon pot after three weeks. Used FFOF soil and haven’t added any nutrients until the last 7-10 days when they started to flower. Growth has seemed slow but steady and the plants have been relatively healthy until recently. Was hoping to transplant one last time into 3 gallon pots but put that on hold due to health issues with one of the plants.

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

PH is one of the main things to worry about. Proper PH will help eliminate all kinds of problems from happening. That is the first thing I would do if in your shoes.

And I agree, looks like a bigger pot is in order.

Good luck!!! Lots of help here.

5 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum :person_raising_hand: :innocent: :v:

I agree with @Matthew420 PH issue is the main problem in growing cannabis. A TDS reading will be helpful to see if it’s under feed . And definitely need a bigger home (pot).

Hoping that’s useful information @SF_Mikey.

~Al :innocent: :v:

3 Likes

For autos i use 3 to 5 gallon pots and as @Matthew420 and @Niala stated above PH if you have that dialed in and feed light and a must for any grow is cal/mag im sure that plant is needing something just not sure which not my strong suit
Good luck

2 Likes

First off thanks for all the great feedback and assistance!

I just transplanted my two plants into 3 gallon pots (from their one gallon pots) and watered with rain water afterwards. Used Forest Farm Ocean Forest then added Emerald Goddess plant tonic with the water per instructions. The Emerald Goddess which is a 2 nitrogen - 1 phospate - 4 potash mix. Hopefully the shock of transplanting won’t kill it and it’ll come back stronger.

I need to buy some distilled water in order to calibrate my PH meter so I’ll try to get on that later today then see what my PH levels are.

Cheers,

1 Like

@Matthew420

Perfect again Matt great answer. I was going to say or tell him the same thing.

Will

1 Like

Just a question on the side @garrigan62 where did you get those funny 420 emoji , and can I salvage them from you :wink::innocent::grinning:

Be my guest. and answered to your question is ?

Will

Lol :sweat_smile: it’s ok :+1: I just want to know where you get those funny 420 animated emoji, if it’s not too indicreet :wink::innocent: lol :v:@garrigan62

Hey Mikey distilled water is not always 7.0 best to buy indicator solution ?

• best wishes!

Between you, me and the fence post I get them while i do research for the forum

Just right click on the one you want and choose Save Picture As name it and there ya go enjoy

Will

1 Like

Thanks @garrigan62 already use one

1 Like

Why you lmao

1 Like

Lmao, it’s an enjoy moment like you suggest , when you tell me how to save the emoji , @garrigan62 :wink::innocent::v:

Your to funny gota lov this place great people every where

2 Likes