First time using grow tent

@Ron2 yes that day is coming, in the next year or so , it’s the next big thing now, so keep on with fixing your needs, grow grow grow, we can only grow six flowering plants here in missouri, could do some clones too, but never have done any so I’ll wait before going there, happy growing @juanhdtv lucky stars your way.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 what’s up bro need some help i got this kit in for my 2x2 flower tent and the wiring colors make no sense is there a thread on here you can point me to

2 Likes

What kit did you buy? Refresh my memory and I can help you out.

2 Likes

Show us what you have and I’m sure we can help

1 Like

@imSICKkid @dbrn32 I got the hlg 135w qb kit there was no instructions and the wiring colors are completely different just wanna make sure i don’t do it wrong

This is the driver

1 Like

Brown to black
Blue to white
Green to green

2 Likes

Your the man :muscle:

1 Like

It says it on HLG page…for future reference :metal:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve done it successfully @dbrn32 @imSICKkid @DMD

3 Likes

Awesome, great job!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 i don’t know if you remember way back when i had the three ugly clones well one has been in veg this whole time it’s looking pretty rough but never missed a watering or feeding i think it’s light burn being in a 2x2 this whole time with the light on 24/7 pretty close to the top I’m just gonna use this qb to flower it now but was thinking should i wait and see if i could let the plant heal first

If you feel like it had light burn why still running 24 hour light schedule and in the small space?

1 Like

I did change the schedule to 18/6 a few days back is when i seen it get worst I’m hoping i can make something happen if not i do have other options if need be tho

That’s probably not light burn if you reduced light cycle and problem got worse. I would be thinking nutrient or ph issue.

2 Likes

She’s looking better today I’ll post a pic tomorrow i almost feel like it was child abuse i been taking extra shifts at work lately but today i went to the hydro store and bought a bunch of stuff potted four more clones and got another 4x2 after setting this light up and seeing how it looks I’m gonna grab the 260 kit in the next few days i been keeping the ph solid at 6.5 took my pen to the store and had the guy check it to make sure it was working right and he confirmed it’s good i think it’s just been over due to flower

4 Likes

@Ron2, i hear ya brother. i too, as well as many others in our generation, have waited for these days to come. i’m in michigan and i’m thrilled that i can finally produce my own w/o big brother looking over my shoulder. my gal is from illinois and they just approved rec too. i haven’t been to a rec store in MI yet, but my boys are telling me the product(s) is pretty high priced.

1 Like

The flower is really good in MI i was at the Cannabis cup in April had a good time @farmerjohn

1 Like

@Juanhdtv, thanks for the info on the cannabis cup in MI. i plan on attending my first event this year. i’ll see you on 4 20 brother!

1 Like