First time using grow tent

If you have just an exhaust fan running inside the tent then when you zip it up to close it you’ll notice the sides of your tent suck in that’s the negative air I’m talking about i was able to solve it by using an intake fan at the bottom of my tent but now since winter is coming i just open one of the built in vents at the bottom of the tent and it helps @Longon

1 Like

Ta J
All these little bits and bobs are in preparation for my first indoor start!! admittedly been a little stickler although reading through prep, prep and more prep!!:thinking::thinking:
Hi again
Longon

2 Likes

U can find a lot of answers right here in this thread for sure if anything just search up what your looking for and everyone here will be glad to help

Hey man, how’s things?
I was wondering how did your flowers did?
I had to early harvest all of my plants, so the first one, very low potency, but nice smoke…
The second one i haven’t tried it yet, i got it in jars to try and cure it.
The third one was hanging drying and some tips started to get brown and the smell is going…
Fkng mold…
I ended up with about 150g of airy buds and about 50g of good, solid flowers

1 Like

What is that thing u have over the top of your plants…???

SCOG or screen of green. Helps to keep the plant down height wise and have just Bud sites coming thru

2 Likes

Seems like a lot of work to put together

1 Like

Shit was amazing it impressed me lol but it’s long gone now i got 20 clones and my three i did are all in flower now haven’t been on here much but thanks for keeping in touch bro send some pics I’ll post a few later tonight

1 Like

It was a pain in the ass but it’s a life saver for sure I’ll never grow without one

The strain Tahoe og glue is actually mold resistant i found out but I’m sure if something found it’s way i would’ve been screwed glady i had no problems my humidity was at 35 all thru flower and it’s still the same now

How’s things with you and the girls?! Any problems?
Hope alls well with the grow…
Longon :seedling::v:

1 Like

Here’s a quick pic of my current situation 14 clones and a monster just itching to start flower lol

3 Likes

That setup is so clean and symmetrical is calms my ocd just by looking at it lol

Solid lollipop job i think at least and now flowering run #2

1 Like

The 4x2 is a lot fuller this go round can’t wait to see the results of this one just started flowering yesterday updates to come

2 Likes

@Ron2 One or two things I see could be hot soil or lighting

1 Like

Yea since it was right before flowering i pumped the last bit of grow big in high dose then discontinue so i think the coloring is coming from that :muscle:

Also cleaned the bottoms of each plant up and they were in the dark for a day before this pic i should’ve waited :joy:

@Ron2. not really up on this indoor grow thing, but this forum has so many brother & sisters that are very good at it, growled many things though my life, marijuana is now top of the list, being it’s sort of legal now state by state, only time hopefully federal laws will change?.. I have waited 67 years to see this day come, really got messed up back in the 60s, guess you could say I got killed but lived lol, that’s the main reason for wanting to grow. Hard to teach a old dog new tricks, but interest is high!..good luck on your grow, peace out. I’m growing red headed stranger t.h.c. 28% and white widow 18% both were good smoke but with seeds so it chould be better not making seeds, we will see?

3 Likes

Can’t wait until they just go ahead and make it legal on all levels it’s ptetty crazy how alcohol is fine to buy but weed isn’t except for certain states and they call us united at that this stuff should be legal worldwide

2 Likes