First time using grow tent

Are you checking trichomes?
I was planning on putting the 3 indicas in a 36 dark period tonight, and keep the sativa dominant one a bit longer

1 Like

I did check the bigger buds are like all cloudy the little stuff is like half and half no more white hairs and in the last week Iā€™ve notice the bulk they put on had to tie up the bigger buds because they were falling over luckily none snapped itā€™s super dense idk if thatā€™s a good or bad thing

1 Like

The harvest went well i totally understand the concept of better lighting literally just need another week to clear some bills up and Iā€™ll have my new setup together total weight is 178 grams just over 6oz did the final trimming tonight gonna let it rock out in a paper bag just to be sure tonight then into jars tomorrow night might lose that little over but still Iā€™m impressed the smell is amazing and of course i smoked it and it was nice i can just imagine how itā€™s gonna be after the curing is done thanks to all of you for your helpful hints and tricks i appreciate all the responses Iā€™ve gotten on this thread without you guys i would have maybe two oz lol Iā€™m shooting for bigger numbers next go round as Iā€™m sure everyone does hereā€™s some pics
@dbrn32 @DMD @imSICKkid @Killadruid @SilentHippie @Jbum

8 Likes

Good harvest!!! Now you get to reap the benefits.

3 Likes

Nice looking nugs, congrats on the harvest!

1 Like

Man, that looks amazing!
And quick!
I still have 2 plants finishing because of the mold problemsā€¦

1 Like

I was worried about the same i probably couldā€™ve got more from this but i didnā€™t water that often maybe twice a week and never til run off i probably screwed my self in the long run but Iā€™ll take everything Iā€™ve learned and see what i can do in First Time Using Grow Tent Part II lol

1 Like

I harvested one a few days ago, but the other 2 seem to be doing fine now and packing more size on the smaller budsā€¦
I just did everything i could to improve air circulation and went very closely to each plant to clean them from any signs of mold or decomposing anything, and cleaned the tent and everything around the flowers without actually touching the flowers themselves with a citric extract for mold, and it seem to have worked very wellā€¦
Still lost about half of the flowers though, but im already planning the next flowering session with the clonesā€¦
Also need new lights, so it will take me a few months at least

1 Like

Great job @Juanhdtv ! Enjoy your hard work. :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Looks awsome good harvest

1 Like

Thanks bro :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

In the meantime i just finished a batch of cannabutter used my trim along with some little buds that were too airy to bother trimming i got a good size mason jar put 1 ounce of trim inside of it filled it about halfway put the cover on it and put it in the oven at 225 for about 50 minutes then took it out added 4 sticks of room tempature butter to the jar mixed it up really good i had a big pot of water boiling on the stove i put the lid back on the jar and put it in the pot of water for about 15 mins on high then lowered the temp to low and left it there for four and a half hours i used a strainer to drain it into a plastic bowl pressing down to squeeze as much as i could and put the lid on the bowl and put it in the fridge Iā€™m also trippin heavy right now because i tried the butter to see the taste (amazing) but used a soup spoon to try it a full soup spoon full lol try it out with trim it works gonna make some edis tomorrow when i get up

2 Likes

Nice I got a butter machine. I love it works great. I got half a freezer full of trim

1 Like

Was looking at some of those too might have to grab one :muscle:

1 Like

I bought stx version basically the same thing

1 Like

@Jbum what size tent and pots are you using?

Buds look dank! Congrats.

1 Like

4x8 flower tent and 7 gallon pots

3 Likes

Hi
Have been perusing this thread, negative air? What is it and how does it affect?
Longon

1 Like