First time using coco coir

I did 48hrs of darkness at the end last grow. What are your thoughts on that?

I haven’t any proof that darkness does anything beneficial to the end result. Your big grow-ops don’t do that either. It does seem counter-productive to put them in darkness, then to only come in and harvest them in the light. My smoke however is always clean and not harsh, so as they say if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

1 Like

Damn my fingers are sticky as a mofo!!

When the sugar leaves start getting frosty, I like to take a blunt and rub it on the sugar leaves…mmm…mmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Your not growing in coco. You are growing in a 50/50 with soil, big difference there. And every now and then I have slow starts like you have there. Coco lets you catch up later. And still grow the same sized plants. Just my 02 :slightly_smiling_face:

Also got an outdoor grow going. 3 Northern light autos in ocean forest. 5 weeks old

Uploading: 8A85F89B-3DD5-4EEF-AFA2-9E386C62E18E.jpeg…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Almost there. A week maybe

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Grand total of 555 grams. A pound of bud and 3 ozs of trim for tincture/butter. I got a little over a gram per watt. Will post some pictures later.

1 Like

Best it’s between 6.3 and 6.5. Don’t treat Coco loco like like like Coco. Treat like soil. Been using coco loco almost 2 years. With autos, Coco loco will pull you through till she begins to flower, 3 or 4 weeks. Then just start bloom nutes. Loco will work as you veg nutes. Start at 25% recommended dosage. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum @Urkle. I just learned some thing about coco loco :grin: I wondered what side you went with PH wise. So it is hot out of the bag like FF?

I think it’s pretty much 1/2 coco and 1/2 ocean Forrest. I Ph’d my water 5.8 to 6.3.