First time using a hemp wick

Wow what a year already i have done so much new stuff. I am a new patient and everything has changes so much since i used weed recreationally as a kid. This year i got my medical card I got some flower and was very pleased. But then i got curious about everything else Dabs Vape Edibles Tinctures then equipment Bongs Bowls Dab Rigs Nails it was so much to take in. Learning how to season a dab nail was a experience

Hemp Wick vs Using a Lighter I am like how much of a difference is there Really and there is a huge difference hemp wick burns at a lower temp so the weed tastes a lot better then using a lighter. Just like low temp dabs are more tasteful then high temp dabs. I just didn’t believe that there was a huge difference but there is Lets see how much i learn when i attempt my first indoor grow in years. Knowledge is Power Just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

7 Likes

Try getting a plasma lighter.

3 Likes

That looks cool.

1 Like

Totally windproof as well. Great for joints outside and its rechargable @neckNflu

1 Like

I’m sure! Woud something like a handheld lighter like that need to be refilled with anything?

1 Like

Oh I see. Rechargeable. Man that is cool I’ll have to look that up. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Amazon is where I got it, let me see if I can find it

1 Like

Thank you. I’d hate to know how much I’ve spent on hand-held lighters over the years buying them one after another. It would probably be smart of me to get something like yours that’s rechargeable

1 Like

That’s why I bought it, I still use bic lighters, but it has help cut down.
Here it is

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I am going to look at that exact lighter right now. I’m going to actually put it in my Amazon basket when I find it. I hope the wife will pick it up over the next couple weeks👍
Thank you for sharing. I appreciate that. It never dawned on me to try something or to look for something like this. Thanks

1 Like

Not a problem. Look around an see if they have better ones or if they have better reviews. This one isn’t defective it was just the first one I picked out ro try and see if I like it. If that makes sense. I guess what I’m saying is there may be some better omes then that one :v:

2 Likes

@Dieselgrower

Can you light a bowl with it?

2 Likes

Yes you can. They have models like I have and another type thats more like a plazma zipo.

2 Likes

I saw those kind. I also saw there’s some long-neck kind that people could use for lighting candles and I was wondering if that would reach into a bowl or a bong easy. They look really cool

I will say the one I have can light any one of ky pipes or bong bowls :v:

And that would be perfect for me. That’s the only thing I’m really concerned about. Usually a bowl is what I smoke out of. Thanks for sharing those pics they’re pretty cool.