First time trying lst.... Is something wrong?

Mega crop I’ve heard was alright but I think your in need of cal mag pot4pot has everything but some plants consume copious amounts of calcium and magnesium at this very stage in life… strech… I’d look into a organic cal mag supplement should tighten you up

2 Likes

Hey @PP3121 what do you mean readjusted?Taking of the strings and outing them in different place or just adding more strings to new height ? Thanks

Good question. I personally left the original branches tied down and as the smaller branches caught up and surpassed the others, I tied those down as well. And that’s where I’m at now with a pretty even canopy.

3 Likes

Exactly as @Sleep_tight mentioned; I leave the original ties in place and add tie the newer longer stems down from the top/top-middle to bring them down and try to keep the canopy even.

1 Like

@Sleep_tight cheers my man much appreciated it makes sense!!!

@PP3121 thanks my man!Guys this makes sense much appreciated it!

1 Like

@Sleep_tight …that’s perfect… when you tie them down with a pinch eventually the branch hardens in that position and at that point if there isnt 4 or 5 other branches surpassing that one…
I will untiebit… pinch it again in a new spot and tie down again… can never pinch and tie to much imo

2 Likes

Hey guys, here she is at day number 60 on the dot

3 Likes

Outstanding! Look at those buds! :+1: