First time stem splitting

So i have 3 days left til harvest and since ive been growing for a few years now i decided to try stem splitting. I used sterilized scalpels one to make the cut and the other to stick threw the stem.

19 Likes

Nicely done

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Turned out quite clean for being your first time splitting the stem

5 Likes

I did a lot of research on it before i did it. :+1:

5 Likes

I think you will be happy me personally would give it 5 days. I did it my last harvest and they were still packing on weight and tricomes on day 3. But that’s just my own personal experience, but I tell you this I will be splitting stems from here on out

4 Likes

Great job buddy your going to love the frost

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I will see how it goes since its my first time but i will definitely keep that in mind.

Thanks @Hogmaster im looking forward to it!

1 Like

Yep you’ve done a good job there, will you also be doing 2 days of total darkness

3 Likes

Looks awesome! I’ll be doing this same thing probably within a week…
:sunglasses::v: Hope mine goes as smooth ass this one!

3 Likes

@daz49 i was thinking about it but i have two plants in there an one has a longer flower than the one i split so i wont be this time. @70sChick hell ya im sure it will be just as smooth just take your time thats what i did good luck :v:t2::metal:t2:

2 Likes

I did stem splitting with my 2nd grow and it really went well, I would do it with every grow, you did a nice clean job

3 Likes

@daz49 that awesome to hear you had good experiences with it! Im excited to see the results of mine and i will have before and after pics✌🏻

5 Likes

Will you be doing 48 hour’s total darkness

1 Like

@daz49 no. I have another plant in with this one and it has longer flower time i wish i could but in this instance i cant

1 Like

I think I will be splitting my first girl too, so I will be watching to see how yours advances.

1 Like

Oh yeah, fare enough, just making sure you know about it,as ofcourse if you didn’t then I would have told you about it

1 Like

@PotBuds14

Yes very well done. Please tag me as i want to see the end results.

Wlll

2 Likes

@garrigan62 i will be sure to do that! Thank you!