First time stealth grow. WW auto from ILGM and 1 bagseed

Hello
Ive been lurking this forum for a while and this is my first personal grow. I’m growing in a stealth box about 2 feet tall 8 inches deep and and 12 inches wide. I’m using a 150w ufo led light with 1 liter airpots. I’m not expecting o’z and o’z but a little something and the self gratification of knowing I can bring life into something. How safe is it for me to post pictures?

All pictures are work of fiction anyway

4 Likes

Welcome to the site! It seems to be fairly safe to post pics here, same people still here as when I joined. Lol! I’ve never tried a stealth grow in a small area like you’re doing, but you need to keep it short. Read up on topping, LST, and cropping to help maintain a short plant once it gets larger. You have plenty of time to read up as you go. You will also want to switch lighting to 12/12 around three weeks to promote early flowering to keep height at a minimum.

1 Like

Also keep close watch on temps and humidity. They’re change very quickly in a small area

1 Like

Thanks for the tips
I’m going to buy one of those thermometer thingies i see on everyone’s grow that measures temperature and humidity. I’m trying to start early with the lst. The one in the smaller pot I plan on giving away since my friend has a larger space. I’ve been researching so much on lst,topping,supercropping but as far as the auto goes I think I might just fim and top the bagseed to maintain the desired height. Thanks again for the warm welcome tho. =]

1 Like

For anyone lurking like I do. This is the current state of my fiction

1 Like

For the plant on the left… a cat may or may not have taken a bite of a leaf while transplanting happened. She MAY or may have not enjoyed the minty scent. Lol IASIP.

1 Like

Said cat may, or may not, enjoy sharing some of the benefits of your afore mentioned work of fiction! :wink:

I think I may or may have not figured out to use the reply button just now lol. She just ran up took a nibble and ran away. She’s too cute so I let it slide lol

1 Like

Hello hello
Just a quick update

Bagseed on the left seems to be doing fine. Wondering when I should start some feeding. I’m gonna go with the FF trio. The WWA on the left is coming in slow and steady. I love seeing the difference day to day

Quick update