First time scrogging

Hahah! I will definitely be sampling for sure! Both taste ok, def be better in a week or so! The gold leaf is getting harvested this week sometime. I’ll do a smoke report on them all!!:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Last Harvest today
So all the hard work was definitely worth it! got the Gold Leaf trimmed up and hanging, pics below, 3 of the main colas are nice size the 4th is smaller and a lot of popcorn went In the brown bag to dry. Tight colas Very resinous so I think I’ll press a little of this one into shatter to see how that works!
The other( the BK and Chocolope)has been in jars for a few days and burped twice a day for 30mins or so and rotated to move it all around…all at 55-60%Rh…must say the smell is getting better for sure …not as strong smell but the high is why I waited to pick…and the Bubba Kush Does Not Disappoint!! Hits hard and puts ya down for a good sleep! Hopefully the smell will be better in a couple weeks! But here’s the Gold Leaf untrimmed and trimmed… I’ll get the weight after a couple days of dry.

12 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!

2 Likes

Awesome, congratulations! :+1:

1 Like

Good job Tom patience pays off I haven’t learned that yet but people here are great teachers. I’m working on it.!!!

2 Likes

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Congrats on the final chop. Those main colas look great! Be proud and bring on the smoke reports! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Very nice indeed, Teach! Very excited to hear how it smokes in a few weeks.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Smoke reports are comming! I have 7 strains to pick from so in the hat they go later this week! But will not go in untill I get back from VA… After 2 1/2yrs of waiting on my Fathers estate to close and his burial date to arrive …its finally here this month… He was a Korean vet ,Vet Nam vet and 28yr Retired Chief Master Sgt in the USAF. He will be unturned in Arlington Cemetery with my Mother whose already there waiting for him… The service will be a FULL Military Honor Service(about 70 people they said) soooo… I will be lurking and commenting and help where I can… but holding off on getting anything in the pots untill after I get back… tough month… but I have good meds for just this sort of thing

9 Likes

Thanks, that’s for sure, would not have been successful with out the light and scrog info I got here, got some nice plans for the next grow…COMPLETLEY different from this last one! Really looking forward to that one!! I def will start another journal for it!!

5 Likes

My condolences brother. And thank you for his service. Handle ur biz and see your father off. We will be here with open arms and rolled joints awaiting :joy: :rose:

8 Likes

My Condolences, good finish for the girls.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Military funerals always choke me up. Thankful to men and women like him for all they’ve done.

4 Likes

We have a phrase in Australia for our military fallen…LEST WE FORGET… All the best to you and your family @Teacherttom1

2 Likes

IF YOUR IN THE OATH OF THIS HURRICANE PLEASR BE SAFE!
Hey all, … not tagging just poppin in to catch up a bit…Wow…my Dads service Was spectacular! The USAF Honor Guard(mostly) and USArmy(in attendance)put on a wonderful Service. Rough one for me but can now relax…Well after this Hurricane beats us to death…:pleading_face:…anyway preparing for it and well see how it goes… Just glad I don’t have any girls in the ground or pots!! So I’m good there! Again, If anyone else is in the path of this thing…do your best and PLEASE BE SAFE!.. it’s not about the plants!!
I’ll try to put a short video up of a small part of the service…

As for the 3 Plants, Gold leaf, Chocolope, and Bubba Kush… total Dry was just under 9oz! Was not happy with the
Gold leaf(total Dry 2.5oz)as it was not smelling and the high was weird…BUT…It taste fine now and has gotten a lot better high wise during cure…buds are dence but not real hard but are fine. Takes half a dube but it comes on nice and is a uppity type high…good for a day smoke! And to get some work done…last about an hour and fades off.
Chocolope (total dry 2.5oz) Like this bud! Nice 4-6" dence buds not real hard but Smells like coffee/chocolate?? Nice sweet Smell and a nice sweet smoke,Thick smoke. Wonderful for my girls pain! It’s a Strong creeper though…10 mins and it’s on ya! And it last for about hour or so and fades slow…she likes it.
Bubba Kush(total dry 4oz) and it’s a Smelly, Strong, Hard Dence Buds that will put you on the couch in 4 hits…lasts about an hour and fades to a mellow movie time high! Lol…So its great for sleep or the nights I wake up 2 -3 times… So I would recomend any of these strains but I wish I had cloned tthe kush as I cannot get it again​:slightly_frowning_face: and out of this grow It Is my favorite. Have some other seeds both from ILGM and THC Farmer soooooo 3 different strains for next grow :thinking::thinking:

9 Likes

Theres a relief I bet teach. I’m sure you heard this multiple times today but, I am thankful for your fathers service. Have a blessed day bro

3 Likes

Rest in Peace, Chief. I’m glad it was a good service. Much respect. :raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

Thank you, means alot!

2 Likes

Thank You guys, I’m 58 but hit me like I was 15, the first shot of the 21 gun took my breath away… it’s all good! He’s with my mom now… and now to re focus on getting some pots filled and set!

7 Likes

Hey all! Just a quickie… NOW I SEE…what a good cure does… the Gold leaf has gotten a VERY Nice smell going on and the effects have gotten better also…a nice smoke… the chocolpoe has also changed itself into a Very nice creeper and the taste and smell has gotten stronger… and for the Bubba Kush …just wow…cant smoke more than 4 hits and have to put it down cause it puts ME down…great smell and taste… Wow …what a difference from just a week or two in the jars… been in them now for 6 weeks at 58%-60%/ 60°-72°f . Never realized just how much I was screwin up not letting them cure correctly!

9 Likes

3x3 or 4x4 squares In The neeting?

Plants look great!

2 Likes