First time scrogging

Thanks @Oldtimer69! Almost 3" squares in a 3x3x60 tent… I’m happy with this last grow, learned alot! Have one seedling I’m nurturing now , kinda poped up for a forgotten planted seed! Soooo…I guess …here we go again😂

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1 I’ve never scroged before, so I’m going to give it a shot… Lol

Good luck on the new grow, without a doubt this hobby is a BLAST!

2 Likes

Hahah agreed! You know, all the help here is what made it possible, but my Biggest problem was and is …Patients…that the hardest part of the process! Good luck, post some pics , and enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1 without a doubt I’m glad I found this site!! Have to have some good input… Lol it’s been ALONG TIME AND my first time inside. Went to Colorado I’m June and caught the bug! And the story begins… Best part is they can take some abuse and stiil finish good in the end. :ok_hand::ok_hand: I’ll update for sure!

2 Likes

Ok Here we go… Sinfully Sour ,Amnesia Haze, and I think a Bubba Kush or Gold leaf! We’ll find out, but since the one that’s sprouted is here I figured I’d get the others started …they should be up in 2 or 3 more days…again well see! Lol… I just put them in seed starter yesterday…not sure what technique I’m gonna use yet, if they all pop then maybe no Scrog…All have there own 7gal pot and 10 gal if needed but dont think so…
Soil… is Again FFOH with added perlite and worm casings… I have liter New
bottles of FF Trio, and a little left over from last grow, Cal-mag, and Terpinator…Basically… Had an awesome Potent tight nugs, with this combo Twice… so I’m not changing anything, The lights are the same
2 Hydro Crunch 300w & a 1200w King Plus… assumed total ( I Think) 420 True watts, in a 31"x31"x60"… the only real change is that all have there own pot and different strains. I may start a new journal when there’s something better to see as this I my only record.
Hope everyone’s Veterans Day was a good one!

3 Likes

Sounds like a good line up. That is going to be a super full tent. You are going to have to flip super early with all those. My Bubba kush is like a solid bush and taking up about a 30" square area

1 Like

Yea it was pretty crowded last time too but all I one pot… this should be wiser to manage… last grow the Bubba Kush Dry weight was little over 4oz

(3 ltop jars to the right BK)… So it gonna be interesting, IF I HAVE TO, I will move one out to another room now that the heat is not an issue for this grow… I have another 1200 watt King plus …but wasn’t going g to open it up yet but well see… looking forward to this one !

4 Likes

At what week did you flip yours? I did mine at the start of week 8.

1 Like

Think it’s around that 7or 8 I believe… had way too many heat issues so it made for slow going… is why I’m trying this grow, should be a lot easier to control the temp in the winter!

1 Like

I had humidity issues. This one stayed small forever. Then took 4 weeks from the flip to start showing pistols.