First time scrogging

Day 35…I think. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Xmas eve burple pic. … I really got to get better lights. Well…learning again LOL… looks like the soil has either dissapeared or packed a hell of alot mor than I had expected. Gonna have to add some to a couple I believe ! Lol
Today’s feed
2gal split 3 ways
Ph 6.2
Tds. 558
Soil ph 6.4(no run off)

2 Likes

Soil has packed down more than I expected! Or dissapeared LOL! Anyway got to go with things the way they are. The ?? Is a 6 days ahead of Amnesia Haze and the AH is 5 days ahead of the Big Bud. Cant scrog them this way so gonna let them go with some training and see if can later or just scrog the one. Haha sooo many options but not a lot of time before I have to commit to a way!
Merry Christmas All.

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Teacherttom1. The soil gets compacted as you water and the plant grows.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and your family also,
Just surprised at how much, wow… I left them all kinda fluffy when transplanted and knew to expect some but… learning for sure!

If you come by and see this, let’s see them!

Picture up date. Gave them there first taste of Grow Big at half dose, next week they’ll get the full 3 tsp per gal for a

week then gonna flip the lights to 12/12. Then the ppm get adjusted.

3 Likes

Moved things around and put a scrog over the ?? Biggest one, not sure I’m gonna use it but well see, I’ll post a pic in a day or so after I decide if it stays or not. Letting temp raise a little to over 80°added co2 for a week before flip to help veg a bit more.

1 Like

Ok … There Really Mad At Me now, the bends have begun… learning from here, so I’m trying some HST! got thier trim today also! And some 6.23Ph Water w/hydrozne for roots. Sooo we’ll see soon enough! Scrogged the one ?? With trim of most under the screen and Bent the Amnesia Haze and trimmed her too bushy to early… so I’m slowing her down a bit , hopefully to let the Big Bud catch up on height …either way there getting flipped to 12/12 in 10 days!..Here they are…

2 Likes

Didnt take but 24 hrs for them to get happy again! BUT… I had roots growing out of the stock an inch up from the soil stretching down to get water.(can happen to see 9ne in the bottom right plant sticking down)…Sooo I Had to add soil and Did Not have FF left, so I used off brand top soil…urgh!! But it what I had so I used it …only enough to cover the roots comming out …should be fine …but now my soil ph testing may get screwed up …again we’ll see.! Stalks are pretty large, bigger than my last grow for sure.

5 Likes

Looking good @Teacherttom1! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @elheffe702, been fun so far! Def strong girls, been beating them up pretty good lately. Lol and havent missed a beat yet!

1 Like

Ok, just more 90° bending… and tieing.
Added reg top soil to cover roots on stem and now my ppms are ??,1586, AH,1359 and BB,1422. Deep soil sample test shows ph of ??,6.24, AH,6.33 and BB, 6.3. PH is good but my feed schedule just changed!! Back to the ph’d water with hydrozne only for a day or two, if it doesnt come down I’ll use the Sledgehammer to flush and go from there. My last girls LOVED the high ppm, maybe these will too! Well see in the next few days!

4 Likes

If you aren’t using a set of gas pliers you aren’t doing HST haha!

Seriously; I had to dig out the pliers and crush some stems to get em to cooperate. They are stronger than ever, now.

3 Likes

Hahaha almost had to! But they gave in! Got them staked down for a day or two, and finally put them on the timer tonight also at 18/6 for 3 days then to 16/8 till it shows then to 12/12 to put them all into flower whether I have 3 or only 2 Needing the ??(under the scrog) to show its sex! If it’s a male, that’s really gonna bum me out. Thanks for popping in! Very much appreciated!

2 Likes

First, Happy New Year!
Changed a couple things, Un hooked 2 of the hangers o. The smaller lights to get them at an angle. To be honest it worked better than I thought it would. LOL. Lights on Veg 18/6 for a week, hope the new configuration works!
Gave a full water with hydrozne min ppm. Still bending the 4 main, comming along.

The little bowl of dirt has a Cherry Tree in it! First time! IF I didn’t kill it dy digging it up Wanting to know why after 30 days soaking in water to get it in the hard outer…Then after smashing 3 with my pliers finally got a pretty little white seed… planted it and 8 days later still nothing! …soooo yes i dug it up and …dammit if it hadn’t sprouted so i put it back and under the light it is.

1 Like

Light seem to be doing ok like this… we’ll see! Anyone have experience with lights in this position!

2 Likes

Man have they grown! Been a bit since i chimed but lookin good Thomas

1 Like

They’d do best scrunched together over the plant. The light comes off in a cone, and the closer to the edge of the cone, or the farther away from the fixture itself, the less light they’re getting. That said, plants look great! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks PurpNGold74 getting there,!!

1 Like