First time scrog for me

I picked up earlier in the thread that you were NOT a newbie. I might not have said it right, but what I meant was, if you’ve got good lights and keep your pH in range, everything else can be done to accommodate the grower. I have a large area to work with, and have it set up for ME.
Some people have small spaces where they would have to do something totally different. I found out on my first grow that the light I built, although pulling an actual 960w from the wall, wasn’t worth diddly squat for growing weed. It would grow fine, just crummy fluffy buds. It was CFL. Made many such mistakes, but have learned from them, and most important, haven’t bought weed in a couple of years

Just like you said earlier about the size of the opening in the screens. It really doesn’t matter.

Yeah lol i just hope i can make mine look as good as your an @hillcrest21678, again thanks for your input can’t ever have to much info👍

I totally agree. I learn something new every day

Here is where i will be posting weekly pics of my first scrog which means you will also get to see my girl i am running in the 2019 growoff that starts jan1st @Are

@ACK here is my thread up top is my tent setup

First weekly pick

The waiting game. Set to watching. Good luck!