First time scrog for me

Hello all been a while since my last grow journal…so figured i would follow my first scrog an let yall see how it goes🤗…going with single plant 3x3 scrog in dwc with led full spec mars2 lighting going to try to dial in my vpd’s for this grow but winter here so indoor temps are up an humidity needs help atm

Rollin with strain “vacation van” out of Colorado

Have you ever done a Scrog before?

No grown for a while first scrog

@Grandaddy013 watched alot of @hillcrest21678 scrogs but first for me

I’m set to watching. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Nice an thanks I’m only doin one in a 3x3 to see how it goes

I do two plants, each with a 4x4 Scrog. Some people like to tuck under, I prefer to super crop and tie down to the top of the net.

1 Like

Yeah i was thinkin tuck under this run an tie down next run figured i would run one just to see how it goes i generally run long grows

I’m a tucker. Although I can see how tying down has advantages, especially when it comes time to harvest.

1 Like

@Grandaddy013…my curious mind asks :thinking:…how did you get so many colas?
Size of your pot? How long veg n flower? Preferred nutes or organic?
If possible, what do you expect the wet weight to be and of course, final dried harvest?

Thanking you in advance…:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

The number of colas comes from all your side buds coming up into the light an becoming top colas an he said he uses 2 plants

1 Like

I am using 3 gallon dwc an one plant "vacation van " out of Colorado i am going to run what gorilla grow nutes i have left an switch to gh flora mix,( because of convenience of obtaining them) an i was going to wait till screen is full to flower will be taking weekly pics for everyone to follow

Should be interesting. Looking forward to pics.

It’s my first time hope it even gets close to what i seen here lol

Trying to run in the grow off lol but started this yesterday before i read about grow off so i am trying to time this an that to flower in time to make it in the finals…high hopes :rofl:…will give the scrog roughly 3 to 3 an a half months veg time so i can finish in the timeline

1 Like

If the time doesn’t line up i will figure it out then​:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

I’m using 20gal trash cans. One for each plant, one for reservoir, total of 3. I use GH maxi series of nutes. They are powdered and cheaper. I do a lot of topping, and as @JoshawaM said, instead of having big colas, you have many smaller ones because you made your limbs grow horizontal, and everything grows towards the light. Those pictures were from my last grow and I got root rot, had to harvest early. Still didn’t do bad for 2 plants.

Plus I took 2 quart jars home with me that weren’t in the picture

@Grandaddy013 i assume your running hydro…you said resevor?