First time posting with a small bean patch

Did the pics scare you away lol I know it looks like I don’t know what I am doing but this is my first try at Auto’s totally different from any growing I have ever done

2 Likes

Nah man. I usually take the weekends off. Try to make sure i give the family their quality time. Damn kids grow faster then the weed!

But ur having a serious Nitrogen overload. The dark green leaves. Clawed tips. Burned tips everywhere.

Too much Nitrogen locks out other nutrients as well. Thats why u see a few Magnesium boxes on the leaves. Id pull growbig from the line up for a week or two. Possibly even flush first. Then refeed after with growbig at 25% and the others around 50-75.

2 Likes

I did do a flush today I didn’t feed anything yet should I wait until she drys up some or go ahead and feed with the like you said thanks so much

1 Like

And I understand how fast the kids grow up watched my 2 girls grow up and now watching 5 grandchildren growing up now time fly’s when when we are having fun

2 Likes

Always want to refeed immediately after a good flush. Her soil will be wet a tad longer cuz its pretty waterlogged and an effective flush will empty her soil pretty good.

What were her final runoff numbers? U always flush for a goal. Example…

6.2 1300 ppm runoff.

U want it at 6.5-6.6 ish so flush until its there. Ur ppms will fall as u run more water.

6.6 2400 ppms runoff.

U want those ppms lower. So flush until ur under 400~ say… but keep pH in range too.

Then u refeed and make sure its all in the appropriate range. Record and reaccess nexttime

1 Like

I had a run off 6.2 ppm was 1200 I feed what nutrients you said and they are looking ok actually better then I thought they would I can’t send picks until tomorrow not at the house now. I can’t thank you enough awesome info

2 Likes

So I have a BB fem seedling is this a bug problem or a nute deficiency it is out side by the way Mother Earth ground swell and Mother Earth nutes and nothing on the bottom of the leafs

1 Like

Looks like bug damage. Could you get a more focused pic?

Like I said seems to be nothing on the bottom of the leaf

1 Like

Maybe they left during the heat of the day. Best time to check is at dusk or dawn. Also look closely at ur soil.

Just cuz there is none on it now, doesnt mean nothing has been munching. Thats either peat damage or water damage that was lensed by the sun. Have u wet the leaves recently?

Not sure but I believe that I have not wet them that’s why I posted it so maybe you’re expertise could tell me and I’m out of likes to many awesome bud pics lol

1 Like

I will check for them when the sun goes down this evening thanks

No problem bro. Anytime. Just holla at me

1 Like

I just found them most definitely aphids so I’m going to make a tomato leaf like ILGM says to thanks again

1 Like

H

e

Here I go again (is that’s a song ) anyway do you know what this thing is has a very bad smell when you smash it

2 Likes

No idea… but good job killed it lol

1 Like

That’s good to know lol thanks

1 Like

Now, place it on a pike and put it back as a warning to the other little stinky ass bugs.

2 Likes

Actually I meant to say is that a song lol and yes I sent a message to all bugs get the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: out

1 Like

Just a little update they are looking good what y’all think

2 Likes