First time posting with a small bean patch

@roaddawg714 They’re looking great, but more importantly I hope YOU feel better and everything goes well for you

1 Like

Thanks I’m out of likes already. It’s hell getting old but I will not go down without a fight and I have found that not only using cannabis but growing sure makes it easier for sure happy growing to all

3 Likes

Yeah @roaddawg714 , getting old sucks. After shattering my T9 last year I’m feeling my age :sweat_smile:

I’ll keep you in my prayers though for sure though and keep following your grow! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you this has to be the best forum I have ever seen so much knowledge I have read so much and still learning so much and the love is so huge here nothing but love

2 Likes

how much wood ash should be added to a plant that has potassium deficiency

2 Likes

@roaddawg714 Sorry man, I know nothing about wood ash and stuff, but someone else will definitely roll along :grin::grin:

1 Like

Thanks maybe @PurpNGold74 might know something about it have a great weekend

2 Likes

You too @roaddawg714 ! Hope you’re feeling better!!

My girl and I just gave our babies a good trimming today lol

3 Likes

I tried the ash route early on. Not sure if it was my noobness or the ash. But it bottom’d pH horribly.

Yes its completely natural and organic, but without knowing the wood, itd be impossible to know the PK values and even then its a crap shoot. Something more specific is highly recommended.

Id rather use crushed banana peels and bone meal then wood ash. But right now im using emulsions… not expensive AT ALL…

1 Like

Wow they look awesome

1 Like

Thank you off to get some banana and bone meal have a great day and keep it green

1 Like

Bahaha. Dont take it literally man. U want to stay organic im guessing? Seriously. U cant beat the fish emuls.

Bone meal is better when its amended to the soil and baked in. Gives the meal time to break down and become available. Banana peels pretty much the same. Most organics arent readily available immediately.

Lets talk ourselves thru this.

Im guessing you prefer local?

Pretty sure u want organic?

And need it readily available (plants need it asap)?

1 Like

I have 3 types of nutes an rotate it as they get older and my fancy suites.

Started with and still using emulsions. Alaska Fish Emul. Home Depot/Walmart specials. 8-12 a bottle. Last a couple grows. Super available to plants.

Added Build A Soil (website) Thrive N (both veg and bloom). Its a fish hydroxylate. Basically powdered emulsions. My preferred using nutrient. It stinks to high hell. But available and organic and cheaper then (in the long run) the bottle Alaska Emul. But better suited.

Then picked up Jacks 123. Not organic (but microbe friendly). I dont use it nearly as much but its the most cost effective one to use. Super cheap. Very plant available. But like BAS Thrive’s. Only available online.

Dr Earth is the bone and blood meal (among other soil amendments) that I started with with the Alaska’s. Very organic. Plant friendly but a tad slower with the release. Id recommend it to anyone tho.

Whats ur fancy?

1 Like

First thing first I have screwed this plant using ff nutts I have been using Alaska fish also I want to start using jacks on my next grow tho I already had the ff nutts so I’m using it up on this one I see where I have a Potassium deficiency so I was trying too correct that I’m starting week 4 of flower ( wwa ) just trying too finish this up I have been reading and reading all of your and all the other journals so much info till my head hurts this plant is not pictured in this thread ( I’m kinda ashamed of it tbo) I have grew a lot back in the mid 70’s and late 80’s in south Fl so much simpler lol I know that it would be hard for you to help me correct this because of what I have already done.

1 Like

Haha no problems man. The info overload is real. Ull see me take hiatus from time to time for that exact reason. All these journals get repetitive and it runs into each other.

Baby tweaks on the plant ur working on. Id attempt to fix it using fox farms or the emuls if uve already been using it.

Big Bloom is a PK heavy one. Less Grow Big more Big Bloom (slightly).

The Alaska for Bloom is the 0-15-15. U could always just up that a td

2 Likes

I just feed her with 3 tsp of big bloom 2 tsp gro big 2 tsp of tiger bloom so hopefully I was reading you’re mind lol

So would you like to see a pic of the disaster

2 Likes

Sure thing. Always send pics

First pic is today second pic 2 days ago

This is her sister same age same everything

1 Like