First time posting with a small bean patch

Seeds are from ILGM 2 w w auto’s just wanting any tip if anyone see’s a pointer that I can use all help is wanted

3 Likes

this is them 1 week and maybe 2 days I want to lay them but not really sure how and when to do it

1 Like

Looking good. How do you plan to proceed? We can help you to grow any method successfully. Always be patient. Babies do not need to be overwatered or fertilized. Look forward to helping you.

3 Likes

Thank you all I have been reading and reading on the forum and have learnt a lot I’m wanting to do a lst but what week should I start it now or wait until later

1 Like

Id let them come up another node or two before bending. Not much space as of now. Usually around 4-5 nodes is when u get in there and get ur hands dirty.

1 Like

Thank you I’m new to growing indoor use to grow back in the day outside and it’s my first time growing auto flower and I’m really ready to get my hands dirty I have trouble with my patient but yes I will wait for a couple more nodes on them

1 Like

No problem. As u may already know, overparenting too early can cause many an issue. Let her get those legs down and u should have a good 2 week window to play as you please.

If u have a steady hand and experience, a lil tuck now wouldnt hurt but would be TEDIOUS. Id personally wait myself. Especially since she’s an auto. Finicky lil things

2 Likes

I will take your advice and I will post more photos in a few days thanks again this is the best forum I have ever read

2 Likes

No problem buddy. Stick around and make urself at home! Good luck and ill see you around

2 Likes

Lookin Good !!!

1 Like

Ok this is another ILGM WWA it’s 4 and a half weeks old I tried to fimm it not sure if I did it right or not it seems like it didn’t hold it back very much and should I start LST on it

1 Like

Id try to supercrop her right about here… the lower area. Right in the shade

Forewarning. She is an auto, some people dont stress them. Heck i dont even grow them often anymore. But she’s a weed plant. Take ur finger and kinda squeeze/roll that stem. Keep working it. Eventually she’ll fold a little. Flip the plant around and work the opposite side. She’ll fold again. Just keep working whichever side has a bigger gap for the top to fall into.

1 Like

I’m in Montana what do you think about keeping it outside for the grow or should it be inside

You should be just fine. Especially if she’s an auto. You’ll be harvesting earlier in the season (assuming she flips to flower on a random tome limit instead of light hours).

Which means ull have plenty of time to flower before frosts

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

@roaddawg714 I personally don’t “mess” with my autos…yeah I know some of us do but I think that an auto is specifically designed so you don’t have to mess with it to have a great crop.It has such a short life that If you just let it flourish,given the right nutes and care, It will be okay w/o all the fuss of the extras…jmho.

2 Likes

I agree with you this is my first time growing auto so I guess I’m just testing what I can do with them I will have another one that I’m going to just let it grow out thanks for the feedback

Ok it’s been a minute since I have posted but her she is wwa a week and half into flower any advise have been sick going through a lot of test but I always find time for my girls

2 Likes

She looks great! This is the fun part. She’s about to get thirsty thirsty.

Yes she is so is her little sister they are going through a gallon and a half every other day thanks

1 Like