First time outdoor grow

Ok. I ordered some. Better than the plant getting eaten. I need to raise them up off the grass and cover them better with the mosquito net too.

1 Like

Ya I have spreyed mine 2 times with it and I spreyed the shit out of them I dont have any catapillers

Ok. Caterpillars are gone but now I’m seeing g this on the Amnesia Haze. Please tell me its not bud rot. And if it is . What do I do? Will it spread? Should I trim those buds off?? It’s on 3 or 4 buds. @Viktor7 @Bubblehead ??

Looks like bud rot to me. Is she indoor or outdoor? @GreenJewels may be able to shed some light on remedies, I know she dealt with it last summer. I, fortunately, have not. What I read was to remove the offending bud because it will spread but wait for Jewels she will know more than I.

1 Like

It’s outdoors but in a pot. Not in the ground. If that matters.

Looks like bud rot to me also.
Thanks for the tag @Bubblehead I just got back today from a camping canoe trip. No cell service all weekend. It was a lot of fun.
I removed any buds with bud rot.
I have used hydrogen peroxide(H2O2) mixed with distilled water and sprayed the plant thoroughly then put a fan on it lightly blowing until it was dry. Then this year after finding bud rot again, I started using this stuff
https://www.amazon.com/Green-Solutions-GreenCure-Fungicide-Canaries/dp/B01KB9WQT2

So far it’s worked better than the H2O2 did. I also have been keeping mine out of the rain. I have a small greenhouse with clip fans in it that I have been putting them in if it rains and I put them in it at night to prevent dew. I’m sorry you’ve got bud rot. It’s so hard to fight it. It’s been a very rainy season everyway.
You can still use it for edibles and cco. Good luck and sorry I was slow to respond

1 Like

Thanks for the help Jewels. Hope you had a great time camping.

1 Like

Yep bud rot. It’s the horror of outdoor grows. I have no solutions as of to when it happened to me I counted it as a loss.

Well so far so good. Checked on her today and she look ok. But I’m leaving for a few days so they’ll just have to get rainwater. Concerned it’s supposed to go up to 112F and high humidity. But oh well. Will just have to deal with whatever I find when I return.

For outdoor grows, do you wash the plants after you harvest? I assume so to get any bugs off?

Need help. Are these 2 ready to choose. They are autos and have been flowering since about June 17th or so. They’ve been through war and back. Had several bad storms and hat knocked them over, we’ve had 112 degree days. Tough humidity. At one pint the plants were knocked over by storms while I was a way and laid in the grass/dirt in the heat for DAYS. So they’re a mess but trying to salvage what u can as I only planted one of each strain.

Should I chop? Some of the trichomes are still very white and some are brown and shriveled. Just not surebid that means its ready or they just dried out from the heat. I dont want to chop too early because I did that with my first grow.

Amnesia haze (this on head lots of buds removed due to but rot.

This is northern lights.

Hey guys. It’s been a while. I think I’m ready to harvest. What do u think?? Its a blue dream auto. About 4.5 months old. I think I’m going to give the other 3 another week but will check them daily.

2420 9970 0400

I flushed today until the TDS in was the same as out. Thinking of cutting this one tomorrow.

Any opinions @Viktor7 @Bubblehead @GreenJewels @Cyle1

3 Likes

Looks good to me

Nice job, she looks great. There is quite a few ambers. She looks ready to me. :v::green_heart:

Looks like she is ready to me. Nice work!