First time order all fem $300 lost

I ORDERED 10 FEM BERGMANS GOLD
20 fem white widow
10 fem big bud.

I waited aprox a month before asking whats up with my fjrst time order of $300 usd …
I got a reply saying it was delivered in may and i watched my mailbox like a hawk i got the mail dveryday and my first time ordering with ilgm still has not arrived yet the email i just got says delivered on 29 of may… i am so sad and bummed out right now …

Anyone else have a similar issue…??

Well it looks like my end of the year wont be at all like i had planned… i should have known better … im going to go lay in my bed and cry in my pillow, i was genuinly excited to recieve ghis order… now i genuinly feel sad and like i was ripped off…

2 Likes

ILGM has always bent over backwards to help me with any situation including damaged seeds that were crushed by the USPS in transit. I’ve never had a package not arrive, and the mail has not failed to deliver. Its possible your package was seized to be investigated, but I understand that’s rare if the shipment stays within the US, so I’m assuming you are in the US?

ILGM’s support staff will likely know what you need to do next.

4 Likes

ILGM…has an amazing replacement policy. It keeps me coming back. I have lost many seeds especially those from Amsterdam and Canada. I did get a nice bright red postcard from the Post office saying if the illegal items were mine, I could go down and claim them.
Um…yeah, right.
I let that dog sleep.

Write customer service and explain your situation. You will be pleasantly surprised.
The other companies sent their kind words of regret, but never replaced lost/stolen seeds.

BTW…if you a in America and did not get a red postcard…someone stole the seeds.

5 Likes

Watch you’re mailbox like a hawk…too much time goes by, like 2 weeks notify ILGM, they send you replacement order. Free delivery and if some dont sprout they replace them! Best seed supplier out there and their plants grow very healthy and beautiful.

4 Likes

My first order never showed up. Contacted ILGM support and they resent the order, no questions asked. Sorry for your bad luck but these guys will make it right. :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

No one would know whats in your package unless you got some ass you jacked your mail.

I was concerned it would not come but it did. Also sent back my denied money order so I could handle that.

100% buying again and have already saved Bubble Gum autos as my winter grow.

@MT3 I was very hesitant about buying seeds online from overseas. I pulled the trigger, even switched my order with no problem at all. Seeds came 1 week later. But, my package came from California so customs was not an issue. I’ve since ordered again last weekend and I’m interested to see where these are shipped from.

1 Like

Same here @Psu8286 - my orders came from a location within the USA so no international shipping was involved. Keeping the order “domestic” probably solves many problems such as seizures by Customs.

Has anyone found out where @jose2019 lives or had the seeds sent?

I ordered gorilla glue seeds buy 10 and get 10 free. I got an email that stated my payment went through and the matching description on my bank statement . I emailed and they said yes it’s been paid. When I go order lookup it shows not paid. Even though I have several confirmations. This is my first time ever and I have everything else to make my own medicine besides the seeds. I am hoping that I actually get them as I have paid. This will be day 3 and still nothing. Not wanting to jump to conclusions but I guess patient is what’s key here. Anyone know about how long it takes for them to start the shipping and then waiting the 2 weeks to 25 day wait? The gorilla glue where gem autoflower

1 Like

I am in America…if my order does not arrive in 10 days…it’s time to call and get replacements.
Also, if seeds don’t hatch, they will replace.

1 Like

Welcome @Bajew…you’ll get good advice and feedback from this forum!

The ordering process is a bit awkward on ILGM since some domestic credit card companies deny the charges…but you say your bank has processed? I usually ask ILGM support to send me alternate payment instructions and I’ve not had any problems with that method.

I got upset with a “stalled out order” and felt ILGM support was not helping me via email. I checked my SPAM email folder and found 2 messages with instructions from them. Now that I have learned their system and always look at SPAM, everything has gone flawlessly.

Good luck with the GG seed grow. I haven’t tried GG but its supposed to be a top tier strain. I recently bought Blue Dream and Maui Wowie seeds on the 10 + 10 special. Those sales are when I usually stock up. Good choice - enjoy ILGM.

1 Like

16 days it took, don’t worry they will come.

1 Like

It probably got delivered to the wrong address, I’m thinking.

1 Like

I just got my 2nd order from ILGM both were here in a week and both shipped from California.

2 Likes

I sent $174 cash the 20th. This is my second purchase and my first by cash. Wonder how long it takes for someone to tell me they received my order. Yes, I am very nervous, wish I hadn’t sent cash. I keep thinking with all the floods and heavy rains maybe that will hold it up, but most of all I fear the cash will disappear into someone’s pocket. I did everything they told me to do. Wringing my hands and worrying. I just looked up and saw blackthumbbetty’s reply and my post office changed our mailing address to make it easier. Only thing is, the old address and new address, both will come for a year. As long as I have same mail carrier I shouldn’t have to worry about wrong address. Yes, that still worries me too. Illinois just signed in to law recreational cannabis, Yeah! My home state. Now Missouri needs the same.:herb:

You should be fine.
Check your account order status and it will show receipt of funds there.

1 Like

Thank You:herb:

1 Like

FYI…got an order in 4 days----even with the 4th holiday rush.
AND…the system here STILL shows I have an order pending???

No big deal as I did get the order.

@roseofsharon…being 68 and retired, money doesn’t come easy. No extra…but, as a result of previous buys and all the positive feedbacks…I dun wurry nun…AND… YOU :scream: shouldn’t either. Relax…decompress. After all, we are here to find friends, seeds and healthy results of a good grow. You be wasting LOTS of good worrying about something that is safe.
:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

FYI…major credit cards process easily. Call customer service and explain a special order will be coming tru shortly. Never had a prob with a cc order with ILGM :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

All is good. Received seeds Monday and made me very happy. No problem just anxious, worries over. I don’t know when I will start any of my new seeds indoors. I still have clones outdoors and I don’t like the outdoor grow. I don’t have any control over all things possible. Indoors, I control everything and it is cooler in summer and especially warmer in winter. After working in the elements for over 30 years, I don’t care to suffer any more. ILGM is the best, actually it is the only one I know. Everything I have read says they are the best seed bank and forum. Thanks @tanlover442 for the shout out. :herb:

1 Like