First time need help with feeding coco a &b

It’s my first grow , heard coco a + b are great to use from a friend so I bought a bunch . Got some plants (seedlings) in soil. they are each around 2 weeks old and I have one clone also. What week should I start feeding them the coco a &b ? Right now I just giving water . I can read the label on how much to feed but how do I drop the ppm down For the smaller plants so I don’t give them too much and burn them?
I included my pics of the plants .
I have 2 of the Giixer 1000W LED Grow Lights Dual Switch lights, when do I switch to 18/ 6 hours for lights? Right now I have the lights on 24/7 . But I’m also trying to pop some seeds . The lights a little under 3 feet from the plants .Sorry I’m new to the whole thing and appreciate any advice . Just want to be able to grow my own medicine. Thanks again.

1 Like

If you are growing in coco you should be feeding from the beginning.
If in soil start once the two baby leaves are dead. Looks like that is now on your plants.
To start out just lower the amount of product per gallon you mix up.
For example…If full strength is 15ml/gallon then start out at 4ml/gallon or 8ml/gallon for 1/4 or 1/2 strength.
You can go to 18/6 now. Some grow 24/7 start to finish if they are auto-flowers, but most of us do 18/6 after a week or so.

Thanks so much for all the tips . What about the seeds I’m trying to pop also in the tent next to the other plants . Can they still pop on the 18/6 cycle. ?

Yes. They will do just fine at 18/6