First time multiple strain growing

Hi everyone this is my first post here. Not sure we even where to begin.
I am currently, seven different strains which consists of Lemon Haze peanut butter breath chemdawg Fire OG gelato and train my friend created from Jay cheese and fruity bud he didn’t recall the name of but we call it Barry’s best.
Anyway I guess to the point starting to have little issues with different strains at different times and it’s a pain to keep track of and diagnose being new . My first pictures going to be I think maybe spider mites but it’s only on one plant that’s been in the same room with all the rest of them

And then this droopy Leaf thing I’ve got going on and yellowing only way to really do this is going to be huge post but here’s an example of some yellowing
And for this post the last one on a wall ask about is a small Leaf syndrome with brown Hedges and spots I’ll try to get a good picture of it
And just to show some of the little girls off I’ll take a few other pictures add to this This Is My geleto
16169495932246976946072397476029|375x500
and FOG
Any help diagnose needs to be appreciated thank you I’ll post again at this goes a little later and we’ll take a look at the veg section

Welcome to the form @Rh72spfld!

If you could fill out a support ticket that will help our experts better diagnose issues for you!

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I’m not sure how to edit or where the edit button is on it now. I can’t just tap and iet me add to it

Right click, highlight the Support Ticket, open a reply box and paste it in. Then answer questions.

Now it says my post is too old cannot be edited

1 Like

Highlight the text in the support ticket, right click and click on ‘Copy’

Go to the bottom and click “Reply” then right click in that box and click “Paste”… don’t leave that box just scroll up and start answering the questions.