First time manifolding. 4 plants

Tent size?

4’x4’x80"

300 300 and what is the other

4x4 2 300 true power should he fine

Ok, wasn’t sure if the extra red spectrum would be worth the add. Not exactly sure how i would hang it without being in the way of the other lights because its a square light, probably 2x2. But i guess we shall see how these go, and adjust if needed next run.

Candyland after trim:

Bubba Kush after trim:

White Widow #1 after trim:

White Widow #2 after trim:

I also added some half round plant supports to make it easier to pull the branches out. Not ideal, but they will work for now.

3 Likes

No more trimming and …if there photos flip them

They are flipped. This is week 2 of flower

Yea your trimmed up let em roll now you need fans not a ton… this is the point you realize if you defiled to much or not… problem with alot if defoliation. God forbid you get a disease a fungus a deficency a infestation… there common in new grows … say one of those sets in … most pest problems attack fan leaves if you have already takin Alot then if you lose a few more you will be in trouble because fans sustain the plant through flower with out fans … no photicmsynthesis so now you have a good structure you got air flow nice spread and not a super thick canopy so air flow is good light penetration is good and minimal canopy for density and bug housing your pretty good… not in clear but you have a good chances to jot get them but be on point

2 Likes

I posted some pictures above of what look like eggs. I found them on the upper most fan leaves of ww#2. But still havent seen any bugs or any other signs of infestatiom

1 Like

Weren’t you gonna do a neem oil treatment before you entered flower or am I thinking of someone else?

If you didn’t do a quick neem oil nuke while your in veg its kills damn near everything… I looked at your pics and that’s some microscopic pests usually pest can be seen with naked eye but need a lil magnification for identifieying but that’s alot if magnification and I’m not sure what that is did you find and critters crawling or just those egg looking sac things?

Must have been someone else, i have picked off any leaves that had “eggs” on them, and very thoroughly went over every leaf to try finding others. Then i put some new yellow sticky traps in the pot, and sprinkled diatomaceous earth on the soil. I’ve been checking daily since. I have neem oil, but have never used it.

I haven’t seen anything crawling

Good Idea about the ring…those buds are going to be heavy and I’ve had 1 manifold get so heavy that the main stalk at the first split T …the plant tore right off it’s on it’s on stalk …dead lost half the plant …so I started doing thise

2 Likes

I had some fungus knats flying around in the early seedling/veg stage but after adding d.e and those yellow traps. I stopped seeing them. Other than one on the new trap, i haven’t seen any in the new tent. Part of the reason i have been making sure the topsoil drys out before watering

1 Like

If you dont have leaf damage and you dont see anything crawling… I’d say your a ok… a light neem treatment will be preventive tho and if your not seeing and they are there very small numbers a lil prevention is worth a bunch of solutions

2 Likes

Yea, ill have to do something like that next grow, these rings arent very sturdy, and not big enough.

The tomatoes cage steak down in the pot with 3 legs and goes up 2 levels…super sturdy…its scary to steak the pots to after the plants roots are established feels like your messing stuff up

Yea i may chop up my cages and use the top 2 rings because my pots are 14" diameter. I was just afraid of damaging them at this point trying to fit it over the branches.

1 Like