First time manifolding. 4 plants

That’s what I decided to do on my other journal. Seems to be working well so far. Saving time too

1 Like

I’ll go find it

2 Likes

Trimmed as fast as my hands and mind could go, trying to get them jarred before the humidity causes issues. Found a couple buds on the very tops that had a very small amount of rot. I used my microscope to verify.

Got 5 quart jars filled so far, still have a pile of tops, plus the lower buds to do

Basement Temp is 77, humidity is 70%. Inside the “drying tent” it is 78°F and 65% humidity. I’m basically worrying like crazy about it.

1 Like

Damn that stings after such a beautiful grow. Hoping it’s minimal for you!

2 Likes

Yea, my stomach dropped when I saw the first one. But I’m going to do as much as I can after work, and finish it up this weekend hopefully. Drawback of growing in the basement of an old house.

2 Likes

Did you elect to do the peroxide bud wash?

I have never done that…assume it is to prevent bacteria/mold? How is it done?

Basically a diluted peroxide bath in the wet plant after chop to rinse off any such things before drying.

2 Likes

That scares me lol. I’m going to come up with a permanent solution for the humidity at some point. I worry about doing that and not being in the right humidity range. Hopefully I have a solution soon.

2 Likes

There’s a handful of growers on here that bud wash, and I think with that method. I didn’t… and I’m not sure I will. But good to know it’s an option

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: My perpetual grow journal

Can an @admins move that post to my other journal?

Is it suppose to be @admin ?

I think you can get the most attention with @moderators but I’m not actually sure that’s the right way.

Sorry if it isn’t everyone

@Myfriendis410 can that post be moved?

You’ll have to be more clear. If you would put up the journal you want moved and the journal you want it moved to, it will be much easier.

Post 471 on this journal
https://ilgmforum.com/t/first-time-manifolding-4-plants/60777/471?u=knowledgegrab28

Moved to this journal

Thank you @Myfriendis410.

1 Like

Well, so far dry weight in 2, gallon jars is 1lb total. I have 6 more quart jars full to weigh. Beat my last 4 plants that got less than a pound.

5 Likes

nicely done. now time to enjoy.

1 Like