First time manifolding. 4 plants

Thank you. I’m worried about the leaf issues though…similar to the issues I had in flower last grow. Looks alot like potassium deficiency. I wonder if it has to do with the nute solution being 6, maybe it’s too low. I don’t have any ph up either, so I’m kinda S.O.L.

I don’t know which but can’t you adjust ph with either vinegar or baking soda

I’m a noob but I thought you could do that in a pinch

1 Like

At this point, I don’t think I have enough time/waterings left before harvest to be able to correct the soil ph without a flush. I want to avoid a flush as much as possible until the end flush. This is the end of week 5 and they are still growing healthy. First time with Advance Nutrients as well, so I will adjust on the next grow strength, and maybe watering habits a little(I let my pots get very dry many times, sometimes droopy before watering because…KNATS SUCK!) I think I will stick with their nutes for now though. I will do some research on the baking soda/vinegar option though.

Fed #1 and #4 yesterday with A,B, B52, Overdrive and Cal Mag plus. 2.5 gallons with runoff. Trying to not let the soil dry completely all the way through. Camera stopped working so I don’t have updated pics.

2 Likes

Fed #2 and #3 today same nutes as the others. Also did some reorganizing of the branches.

#2:

![20210525_182325|236x500](upload://tgujOtjPXs2fpzqrGJgSreJYL1R.jphe’s.

#3:

3 Likes

So it might be too late, but I think I have nute lockout/buildup in the “soil”. My runoff ec was 5.3, ppm in 1280, ppm out 2880. Ph 5.7 in, runoff ph 5.1.

I watered #1 and #4 on Friday, and #2 and #3 yesterday. I only gave them Overdrive at 8ml/gal, and Cal-Mag Plus at 3ml/gal. I kept out the b52 and the Bloom a and b, with intentions of getting the ph/nute issue corrected a bit before harvest. This is the beginning of week 7. Trichomes are getting cloudy with a couple amber here and there.

I discovered something in my phone camera…Portrait mode.

2 Likes

Watered #1, and #4 with just tap water 2.5 gal. Ph of tap was 7.5, runoff ph 5.3, ppm 2090, ec 4.1.
#1:

Runoff:

#4:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thats a beautiful tent. Your fan looks kinda crowded.

1 Like

Lol, what fan?

2 Likes

Haha :smile:

Which of the 4? Lol the oscillating one on the floor? It is actually under the canopy right center of the tent tilted up and oscillating. Also in front of the heater to distribute the heat better. But believe it or not, it doesn’t touch the plants

1 Like

Also the reason I think im going to shoot for 3 per tent if I continue training that way. That way I can use a regular oscillating fan in the corner or something. Either that or I try scroging. I just worry about ability to water and maintain if I scrog. Going to try monster cropping for my first grow in the aeroponics system I think, clones taken a few weeks ago are showing first root

If ur trichomes r cloudy n showing amber, ur ladies r almost ready to start stepping out. Nutes at this point r just complicating things, ph water only to exercise ur stored nutes still n ur pots. Trim n cure ur way to the puff, puff, train. If ur growing aeroponics fer ur next run I salute u, that’s a tall order n I wish u all the luck needed to complete ur grow. :+1::+1::v::v::alien:

1 Like

Agree, this is the middle of week 7, last crop I pulled at 53 days…3 days from now. So last watering 3 days ago, they got only cal mag and Overdrive, this watering it is just water, I suspect maybe one more water before harvest

Well, tall is probably an understatement. I’ve never done hydro either, I guess if I’m going to get my feet wet, I might as well swim. Although tips and experience are always welcome too.

There r many here on the forum hydro growing, we’ll find u somebody that knows what’s growing on. Do u know how to swim :grin: Also u might want to do some reading on the computer, when ur looking at what system ur going to purchase. When u get it up n running ru going to create another thread? If so, I would like to do some watching :eyes:, learn a little something hopefully. :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@AlienBrew I made a homemade high pressure system, single unit, 4 plant setup. I will make a new thread for it and tag you. This is what it looks like so far:

1 Like

So ur bottom container is ur reservoir, feeding ur top container with 6 sprayer heads, spraying ur PH’d Nute solution directly onto the plants root system? With ur pump n ur bottom container, using 4 rubber puck, whatever size?, n baskets? to hold ur plants n place, completing the system? Is that what I’m looking at? :thinking::thinking::alien:

1 Like