First time manifolding. 4 plants

Watered all the girls today.
#1: (jug for reference)

#2:

#3:

#4:

Removed a handful of leaves that were stacked or crammed against another bud or stem, and bent any others out of the way.

3 Likes

Getting some edge browning on a couple top fan leaves…

3 Likes

Alright, I want some opinions. I’m considering using smaller fabric pots for my grow next time around. Right now they are in 7 gallons pots. Judging by the size they are, would 5 gal or even 3 gallon pots be substantial? It takes roughly 5 days for the pot to dry between watering with runoff.

2 Likes

I personally like 5 gals, I wanna go down to 3 gals though especially for autos. I tried a 6 or 7 gal and didn’t see much of a difference personally I always though it’s about how long you wanna have the plant alive for because eventually the roots could take over and there isn’t much room for oxygen hence for the repot to a bigger one at that point but personally I like my 5 gals and you get a little bit more room too

Always like reading through your post though and seeing the perfect symmetrical height on everything lol

1 Like

3 gallon would be enough for my ww auto? I was planning 5 but ima noob

2 Likes

You can do either or a 3 or a 5 to each there own for sure but I’m gonna do 3 gals for my next one and so forth

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure if you were still tagging along. Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Fed the girls again today. I just fed them Saturday… they are thirsty I guess. Must be liking the change in nutes, and the extra light. Gave them the Sensi Bloom A 16ml, Sensi Bloom B 16ml, B52 8ml, Big Bud 8ml, and added one tsp/5 gal Flower Fuel Bloom Booster as an experiment. The leaf damage kinda looks like the beginning of P deficiency, so the Flower Fuel is 1-34-32.

#2 got a prune of underdeveloped (compared to the majority) buds and branches, as an experiment as well…I think she will be fine though.

5 Likes

4 Likes

This is day 25, week 4. Incase anyone wasn’t keeping track :smile:

Lol you probably know the hours too

1 Like

Im around lol ive just been busy and tired with work so i havent been on here much but im finally adjusted into work and everything so youll see me a little more if ya wanted to lol :smiley: happy to always be watching my man

1 Like

Fed #4 the rest of her food today. 2 gallons worth. This is the girl that didn’t get defoliated in flower with the others, I have only removed leaves that lay on another leaf(to avoid wet spots/mold), and any that directly laid on a bud and couldn’t be bent away. So far she is looking good I think.

2 Likes

Not sure if I shared this already, but if not:

Fed the girls today and did some experimenting:

#2 got some lower branches taken from her to try monstercropping, and all the top ones that stuck out and blocked the long lower branches. Trimmed the buds that were in the “V” of the lower branches because those never grew on the last set. I know this is a bit late to be removing branches, but this plant is the only one I’m doing that on as an experiment.

#3 got a few fans removed that were blocking or laying on buds

Got a couple fans removed that were laying on buds, this is the plant I’m not defoliating in flower, only “problem” leaves to prevent mold/rot

3 Likes

So far, #4 seems to be showing the least stress/nute issues. Tips look healthier and leaves seem greener. Also, best of all, the buds seem to be building further down the plant than the others. I’m leaning more and more towards less if any heavy defoliation during flower.

Well, looks like I got some nanners again…I’ve seen them on all 4 plants now. For now I’m going to chalk it up to stress from. Training and defol, but the last round had 3 different strains, and my white Widows were the only ones that got nanners. I’m not sure if it’s weak genetics, or too much training for that strain, or the wrong grow environment for that strain, too many variables right now. But I will be watching

#1 is a much lighter green than the other 3, and is also showing tiny brown dots on the upper fan leaves. Not sure if I’m dealing with a nute issue or ph issue, but it’s like deja vu all over again.

3 Likes

Fed the girls, added Overdrive with A and B and B52.
#1:

Nice view of her structure :slight_smile:

Still not sure what the problem is…

#2:

#3:

#4 my unshave girl:

3 Likes

Wow looks great so far.

1 Like