First time manifolding. 4 plants

And now we are all current to where my grow stands now. I will continue updating as i go. Again if anyone has suggestions to make sure the flower stage goes well I am all ears :ear:

@Arrow any tips for the grow? This is the first time ill be growing a set of plants through flower.

1 Like

Wow they look beautiful :star_struck: you got good mainlining going on quad will shave off a week or 2 on your veg time that’s all same finish line different time line

2 Likes

Flip the switch man you got the structure you can continue to tie out during strech you will have more controll if u flip now more then later

They have been flipped, this is day 2 now. But I’m flying by the seat of my pants with this grow. I’m constantly doing research on different techniques and reading others journals to try planning for whats coming. I still dont know what to cut and what to leave for these manifolds.

1 Like

Your gonna want to lollipop them concentrating on table top flatness of the canopy anything not in the top 1/3 of the plants height by week 3 of flower gets stripped and the remaining top contenders get concentrated on

1 Like

Over the next few week start stripping a few leaves a day from the bottom up untill you are left with 1/3 of the plant left … your gonna have a uniform plant with massive identical colas… they are gonna be equally dense so you are gonna eat alot of air flow to go through the plants that’s what it’s for air flow

2 Likes

That’s also cutting off early shoots so you dont waste the energy and focus it to the tops

1 Like

They are pinged out brotha! Looking good. I would say the water cycle was your main problem. All good now though. Plus, looks like them girls roots finally took the whole bag. You will see explosive vegetation growth now IMO. :sunglasses::money_mouth_face::point_left:

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive words. Looking forward to where they go from here.

I prefer growing them out to about 1,5 ft before flip, but that’s up to you. I also try to have my colas at 1 ft + length, I find anything shorter to be a waste of time. I lollipop at about 1 to 2 weeks into the flip and do a super before end week 3, leave a skirt of fans at the bottom to help with growth…you have found my thread …lots more knowledge from other growers as well…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply, wish i would have found your thread sooner, but I’ve got some thoughts for the next set. You have intrigued me. So many things that opened up a whole new world of possibilities. My eyes hurt from reading through that thread. Didn’t get much done at work, but damn i learned a lot.

3 Likes

Glad you learnt something… I’ll help if you need me to…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Arrow grows French bread on a stick

1 Like

So I have seen

Prep for leaving for the weekend. Did some lollypopping (i think) and defoliation.
White Widow #2 got the majority of it.

And the family after

Oh, also up potted my Bubba Kush clones(a bit late)

I’m just hoping they will be ok until sunday. fingers crossed

2 Likes

Beautiful you will have monster buds from that

2 Likes

Works of art! The veg time will be well worth it. I like the choices of strains.

1 Like

Thanks. I think that may have been one of the hardest decisions so far.

Those are mostly indica or indica dominants no?