First time manifolding. 4 plants

4 Likes

This is day 25, week 4. Incase anyone wasn’t keeping track :smile:

Lol you probably know the hours too

1 Like

Im around lol ive just been busy and tired with work so i havent been on here much but im finally adjusted into work and everything so youll see me a little more if ya wanted to lol :smiley: happy to always be watching my man

1 Like

Fed #4 the rest of her food today. 2 gallons worth. This is the girl that didn’t get defoliated in flower with the others, I have only removed leaves that lay on another leaf(to avoid wet spots/mold), and any that directly laid on a bud and couldn’t be bent away. So far she is looking good I think.

2 Likes

Not sure if I shared this already, but if not:

Fed the girls today and did some experimenting:

#2 got some lower branches taken from her to try monstercropping, and all the top ones that stuck out and blocked the long lower branches. Trimmed the buds that were in the “V” of the lower branches because those never grew on the last set. I know this is a bit late to be removing branches, but this plant is the only one I’m doing that on as an experiment.

#3 got a few fans removed that were blocking or laying on buds

Got a couple fans removed that were laying on buds, this is the plant I’m not defoliating in flower, only “problem” leaves to prevent mold/rot

3 Likes

So far, #4 seems to be showing the least stress/nute issues. Tips look healthier and leaves seem greener. Also, best of all, the buds seem to be building further down the plant than the others. I’m leaning more and more towards less if any heavy defoliation during flower.

Well, looks like I got some nanners again…I’ve seen them on all 4 plants now. For now I’m going to chalk it up to stress from. Training and defol, but the last round had 3 different strains, and my white Widows were the only ones that got nanners. I’m not sure if it’s weak genetics, or too much training for that strain, or the wrong grow environment for that strain, too many variables right now. But I will be watching

#1 is a much lighter green than the other 3, and is also showing tiny brown dots on the upper fan leaves. Not sure if I’m dealing with a nute issue or ph issue, but it’s like deja vu all over again.

3 Likes

Fed the girls, added Overdrive with A and B and B52.
#1:

Nice view of her structure :slight_smile:

Still not sure what the problem is…

#2:

#3:

#4 my unshave girl:

3 Likes

Wow looks great so far.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m worried about the leaf issues though…similar to the issues I had in flower last grow. Looks alot like potassium deficiency. I wonder if it has to do with the nute solution being 6, maybe it’s too low. I don’t have any ph up either, so I’m kinda S.O.L.

I don’t know which but can’t you adjust ph with either vinegar or baking soda

I’m a noob but I thought you could do that in a pinch

1 Like

At this point, I don’t think I have enough time/waterings left before harvest to be able to correct the soil ph without a flush. I want to avoid a flush as much as possible until the end flush. This is the end of week 5 and they are still growing healthy. First time with Advance Nutrients as well, so I will adjust on the next grow strength, and maybe watering habits a little(I let my pots get very dry many times, sometimes droopy before watering because…KNATS SUCK!) I think I will stick with their nutes for now though. I will do some research on the baking soda/vinegar option though.

Fed #1 and #4 yesterday with A,B, B52, Overdrive and Cal Mag plus. 2.5 gallons with runoff. Trying to not let the soil dry completely all the way through. Camera stopped working so I don’t have updated pics.

2 Likes

Fed #2 and #3 today same nutes as the others. Also did some reorganizing of the branches.

#2:

![20210525_182325|236x500](upload://tgujOtjPXs2fpzqrGJgSreJYL1R.jphe’s.

#3:

3 Likes

So it might be too late, but I think I have nute lockout/buildup in the “soil”. My runoff ec was 5.3, ppm in 1280, ppm out 2880. Ph 5.7 in, runoff ph 5.1.

I watered #1 and #4 on Friday, and #2 and #3 yesterday. I only gave them Overdrive at 8ml/gal, and Cal-Mag Plus at 3ml/gal. I kept out the b52 and the Bloom a and b, with intentions of getting the ph/nute issue corrected a bit before harvest. This is the beginning of week 7. Trichomes are getting cloudy with a couple amber here and there.

I discovered something in my phone camera…Portrait mode.

2 Likes