First time making coconut mct oil and gummies

Bought a LEVO 2 infuser and wow I love this thing so easy to use and clean.

Infused 11 grams of purple haze into

Pics as molds were filled

Then after they cooled

the LEVO app has a calculator to figure strength but it doesn’t seem right because then each gummy is 0.66%
I don’t know like I said first time making this. I’m not sure if I can post a link or not to the site I got the recipe from.

5 Likes

I love my Leevo :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

:rofl: that’s the website I used :metal: yeah this LEVO keeps the smell down and takes the guess work out. I’m ordering the gummy machine next bc this double boiler making gummy’s sucks stirring and mixing and adding and stirring lol

3 Likes

I made a double batch and it made 157 gummies but I’m guessing each gummy is a serving?

3 Likes

I makes oils and canna caps and to get the capsule dosage up I infused my keef. I have 3 different strengths starting at 10-25 mg :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah I need to figure out what molds to buy so I know what they call a serving I guess bc to me a bag of any candy is one serving :laughing:. I used good flower not trim . But wouldn’t keif be a higher thc level ? Site I got my seeds from post says purple has is 18% thc so how would I justify that if using keif or is it the same?

2 Likes

Before I purchased a Tcheck I was estimating 20% THC. @newt as well as myself tested some keef and closely estimated it be around 70%. Following the dosage per teaspoon on the web sight and the 00 capsules I have, each teaspoon will fill 5 capsules :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

So once gummy liquid is made is see how many teaspoons it takes to fill the gummy mold then?

2 Likes

@OGIncognito
Hippierunner Organics with the Hippie tested some of the hash he made from 1.5 year old trim. Total THC came in a 63%+.
Since hash is made from keif, hash THC should approximate decarboxylated keif. @ThatHydroCouple

5 Likes

I follow here dosage calculator and teaspoons are used in this calculation. From there I would see how much each mold holds using a teaspoon. I would assume each gummy would take at least a 1/2?? I went to using keef or a mixture of keef and flower to increase the amount per teaspoon seeing as the Leevo pod only holds 7 grams of flower. I over stuffed the pod once but don’t think I got a good infusion this way :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That’s what I would do :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Each of my molds hold 5ml so after correcting the math and using the calculator on her site it’s right at like 9.9% . Which is nice bc I want to be at 5 to 10% so this is very acceptable

2 Likes

That’s an excellent dosage. My oldest son and daughter in law don’t smoke so I make them infused veg and olive oil and he cooks almost everything using them even salad dressing :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Not sure of the strength but just made 2nd batch of brownies (8x8 pan) 1 cup of oil using 1 oz of good buds in my infusing. 1 brownie with my coffee in the morning and im set till evening. Have cut my smoking by 80% during the day. Nice buzz all day! Using an Ardent FX.

3 Likes

Gummies look great. What flavor? You should be set for a long time.

1 Like

Orange flavored. I read only good for two weeks though :cry:

1 Like

May be a foggy 2 weeks. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah I made to many lol :joy:

Party at your house!

1 Like

Make sure you dehydrate them! If you wanna up your shelf life, introduce potassium sorbate. You can get it on Amazon.

I love the double broiler method, but that’s me. For serving size I use a calculator from here:

Input the thc percentage or estimate it at 17-20%, enter how much cannabis you used, I change my “amount of liquid” to .5 cups and the tablespoons to 8 so that it reads out the max mg per serving. After that I just count how many gummies I have and input into serving size and there ya go. Should read back your mg. I’ll send a pic of an example.

Example:

1 Like