First time lst. Am i doing everything right?

How much did you get off that

I’m glad I seen that it can be done of CFL

@Cyle1
Not much, like 2 ounces dry. Im sure i couldve increased the yield substantially if i kept the lights closer, had drainage, used nutes, did some lst etc… but it DEFINENTLY can be done.

1 Like

@Cyle1 correction: 4 cfl bulbs.

1 Like

Awsome so you got all that for this grow or you keeping it basic

@Cyle1 I have most of what i need minus an exhaust with a filter and i need a better ph/ppm meter. But the grow area is diy. Dont have the money to spend on a tent right now. Im more concerned about the exhaust.

1 Like

I’m right there with ya I’m in a closet with mylar blankets as reflective all about keeping it cheap except for my new light but that was worth the investment

@Cyle1 we have to do what we need to do to keep her happy and healthy. As long as she is happy so am i!

1 Like

I bought a tent last year had it shiped to a friends house I was on my way home threw a blunt roach out my truck window and it caught the tent and cooler on fire in back of my truck going down highway burnd half the tent box b4 I could get it out all my tent connectors was compleatly gone and the tent was half burnt up also

1 Like

good news the front door and zipper was still goodso I cut it out and stapled and duct taped it over my closet door

2 Likes

@Cyle1 holy shit bad luck! I wouldve done that same thing saving the front end with the zipper. I still woudve been so pissed.

1 Like

I was so mad it was a bad day

1 Like

But it worked out for the best I like being able to keep it locked and hidden you can walk threw there and not smell or notice its there

@Cyle1 Unfortunately the only space i have is out in my shed. It is locked up but once she starts maturing and starting to smell it will be a challenge. The exhaust will help but i know my space has multiple spots that will need to be covered in order for the exhaust to work properly.

1 Like

Ya the smell is potent

Maybe get a thick material and build a tent or section off a part of it

Potent is an understatement haha!
That is a good idea. My wife has a sewing machine too so maybe ill be able to get some once i get paid.

Put her to work!! it’s a option could probably find stuff cheap

1 Like

Im going to start looking at prices now!

1 Like

You will get it how you want it I’m sure it’s taken me a year and half to get it how I wanted it

1 Like