First time lst. Am i doing everything right?

Never done this before but ive been doing a lot of reading on here and i think ive got it but i always like a 2nd opinion.

4 Likes

Looks good, start them young. I use these to clip on my pots and tie to. They are like $2 for 12 of them at my grocery store.

7 Likes

Looks great

3 Likes

Looking good.
Consider a transplant in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

In the plans already! Just waiting for her roots to condense a bit more. @Cyle1

3 Likes

I’m out of like but looks great heck ya man you be growing buds b4 you know it

1 Like

Very nice. The LST is a great, safe way to go. And I agree, you’re doing it at the right time.
One thing I thought I’d throw out there is that I’ve seen some discussions that roots don’t like to see light. Just wondering if light would penetrate your current set up ? I’m no expert myself, just a newbie on my first grow.

I didn’t notice before, but clear containers aren’t the best. Roots don’t like light and shy away.
If you keep them in an opaque container just slightly(like .5mm), larger it’ll be better.
Look into canvas grow bags. They self prune as an added bonus.

2 Likes

@Guy @Cyle1 i completely forgot about that. Ill get something to cover them up.

2 Likes

Haha me too! Found mine at Wally World I now have so many I could LST a large oak tree!

4 Likes

This morning.

4 Likes

The seem to really like the lst nice!!! All leaves already fixed themselves

What strain are you growin

@Cyle1 its called juicy blue. Not sure what its a cross between, ive been assuming juicy fruit with blueberry, blue dream, blue amnesia, blue cheese the list goes on. So the anticipation of how she is going to look is killing me. Ive asked around on here and no one can say for sure.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it sounds good tho and it’s a grower congratulations

1 Like

Ill be happy as shit if she looks like the picture. This is my first time with ordered seeds. My only other experience was a guessing game. She was from a bag of collected seeds and all i had was 3 cfl bulbs, a 5 gallon bucket, 1 dose of bloom nutes at the very end and a laundry closet. No ph/ppm meter, no exhaust/filter, and minimal knowledge of the growing process.

2 Likes

I used 1 cfl per plant for first 4 weeks of veg and they work great

1 Like

You will need diffrent light for flower

All mine are in 5 gallon buckets too

I have new lights now. But, Somehow she flowered fine on those same bulbs.

1 Like