First time ...lots of questions 😎

I’m starting a new grow journal obviously :roll_eyes:.
Here we go .
1 Northern lights and 1 lemon auto.

3 Likes

Fill out a support ticket just for everyone reading journal it will help avoid alot of questioning for you

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
2 Likes

Feel free to @ the regulars around here they’re almost always helpful with any questions . Heres my first advise that looks like a Mars hydro I find 300-400 par week 1 400-600 week 2-3 600-800 par late veg and 800+ flower to work well with that light

2 Likes

fano_man

22m

• What strain, northern lights auto lemon auto (seeds man brand
    Medium: coco perlite 50/50 (nectar of the gods brand)
  • Vessels: fabric 5 gallon pots
  • PH of Water, 5.8-6.0
  • ppm: n/a
  • Indoor
  • Light system mars hydro ts1000
  • Temps; Day, 75-80 Night 70-75
  • Humidity; 40-55%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch inline w carbon filter
  • ac:no humidifier no
    Tent size 2x2x6
  • Co2; No
1 Like

Cool got any questions? Good luck bro
…and welcome to the forum :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum ! I’ve noticed you started 2 journals. Should keep everything in one place. Plenty of regulars make rounds and will be along to help. Remember using a @ followed by the members name will tag them if you have an immediate question

4 Likes

Vacation day @Joshmcginnis28 dont believe ive seen ur name out here so much ever lol

3 Likes

Thanks @Joshmcginnis28 @Mark0427 @fano_man @GreenSnek for the response … I’m still learning this forum but I’ll get better … how do my seedlings look from the pics … I think I overwatered . Also they are not growing much in last few days

1 Like

Welcome
I’ll be watching
Lots of Great Grower’s Here

1 Like

Haha got home from night shift early and wasn’t tired, drank a few and spent my time on forum :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think they look fine. Most likely just establishing their roots. Humidity isn’t as high as seedlings like but they will grow. What some people do is cut a water bottle in half and create a dome for it at this stage. Not necessary but does help .

1 Like

Thanks @Joshmcginnis28 ! I’ll try and put some domes on the today after work

1 Like

I never really dome mine just clones. When u water keep a nice wide ring around the plant dont water right up to the stem. Make the roots stretch for water. Next water stay a 5 inch circle around the plant and out no more inward yet.

2 Likes

Put a half a water bottle over the plant… cue to spray the sides is when condensation stops forming on sides… LIGHTYLY moisten soil in a ring just outside leaves… and continuously spray bottles walls for humidity … that size plant benifits more from humidity then water directly to the roots… wet roots will slow you down and kill your babes if your not csreful

1 Like

Thanks @fano_man for the great advice!!is this one dead? image|375x500

Far from it :wink:

looking healthy… Happy growing

3 Likes

Thanks @outdooring … can I @ you for help in the future?

2 Likes

how very polite of you to ask…

Sure you can tag me anytime you feel like, just know I do soil and won’t be able to help with coco related issues

2 Likes

Need some advice. Growing in coco .
Should I start feeding this lady ? She’s about 14 days from germination . Not too big yet. Northern lights auto . @fano_man @Mark0427 @outdooring @GreenSnek @Joshmcginnis28

1 Like