First time indoor with la confidential

Need advice on everything grow room,soil,lightingetc… please help. The right way

1 Like

Depends on urban space how many you wanna grow etc

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Jamesnadolny ! Decide what size space you’re planning on using. Lot of Growers here can help you to choose a quality light to fit your budget an space. Lights are very important for a successful indoor grow.

Looking to grow 2 plants in a box type grow system soil based. Need to size box system, light requirements and products that work,piece of cake…:crazy_face::pray::us::paw_prints:

1 Like

@Jamesnadolny Soil foxfarm products cannabis friendly ocean Forest Happy Frog both would be a good choice. Two plants you thinking 2x4 space one choice would be the
HLG 260 v2 rspec XL. For a 2x4 space an if you want to double the space to 4x4 you would need two lights. The bigger the space the more it’s going to cost you for lights.

I agree 2x4 3x3 would be perfect if you have a budget in mind that would be helpful

1 Like

4x4sounds good. La confidential x2 plants that should be ample room. The lights are what they are. Get out what you put in! How about the box systems?

1 Like

Sorry I’m not sure what you mean when you say the Box system . I use a 4x4 grow tent. grow Tent is the quickest way to set up a grow space comes with catch tray, support bars to hang exhaust fan and lights. Also holes at the bottom for fresh air intake also holes at the top too exhaust hot stale air. About one hundred bucks. If you choose to go with the 4 x 4 space you can grow 4 plants if you choose. I like to allow a 2x2 space for each plant. Just my thoughts good luck.

Thanks for your help. I will look :eyes: into them,stay well…:pray::us::paw_prints::paw_prints::crazy_face:

1 Like

Happy growing my friend !

Went and bought the mars hydro 2x4 complete kit. Now the hard part soil,chemicals pesticides???

2 Likes

@Jamesnadolny Let’s tag in @dbrn32 for more info on the Mars light. personally I have never used the mars brand.

1 Like

Are you certain what you purchased has everything you need?

I like roots organic original if you are looking to grow in soil. Fox farms is more popular and probably easier to find, but I don’t care for it as much.

1 Like

Mars hydro 2x4 complete kit . What ever that means no clue as kf yet but that’s why I’m here!!:pray::us::crazy_face:

I would look into Coast of Maine soil used FF soils for a long time but COM has got it going on

Need all the help l can get ! :blush: