First time indoor grower

I grew outdoor for the first time last year, and did fairly well, so I figured Id try growing indoors. But dont think my plants are doing good. please help. They are about 4 weeks into flowering. the flowers look small, and one of the plants the leaves are yellowing. the one plant always looked small, and the final plant looks the best out of the three, help and tell me what i can do. I will post pic as soon as I can figure out how to. With being a new member I am maxed out on my first day, I have 2 300 watt light, and feed them organic. I am on the 12/12. The bad looking plant is strawberry Kush, and the goodlooking plant and the stubby one is caboose. Fans are running, and the ph is normally right around 7. Growing in my basement, with heat. no co2 system. Temp around 68

Sorry for the 3 different posted pic, I am still trying to figure this out. Any help would be great. thank you very much, and if you need more pic. I can post more.

Yes with regular light though, not the led ill be able to guide you better

This info can be helpful as well…

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

Was waiting for pictures…im pretty sure I already know what it is

1 Like

I’m betting you do…

Lol I bet I do too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats your ph? You have a lot of stuff going on…better yet dont answer that, fill out the support ticket above man

2 Likes

Hello @Larry815
You’ll get the help you need if you fill out support ticket as requested by @Majiktoker
Faster you fill her out faster your babies will get better

welcome @Larry815,yea get that ticket and fill it out the best you can… looks like you’ve came a long way already

1 Like

@Larry815

I have seen this soooo many times

Nutrient Burn

Nutrient Burn causes leaf tips to appear yellow or burnt. They can also be brown and twisted and crispy looking. Depending on the severity it can show many different symptoms and shows on lower part of the plant when its young, at older stages it can move anywhere on the plant.

Fix Nut
Any nutrient system designed for plants like a tomato will also work in a pinch. Also make sure you are feeding nutrients for the right growth stage - for example, all cannabis nutrient systems have you feed different nutrients for the vegetative and flowering stage. If you are feeding the wrong type of nutrients for the stage your plant is in, that is an easy way to give your plants lots of nutrient problems including nutrient burn.

If you are using the wrong type of nutrients for a plant like cannabis, you will eventually run into nutrient problems, one way or another.To fix the problem when you have Nutrient burn, you want to flush out the plants with lots of water.

Soil

Soil should be flushed with lots of water, Use 3 gallons of water per one gallon of soil. Flush very thoroughly, after plant recovers usually after a week, you can resume using nutrients after a week or a week 1/2. When you flush your soil, you flush everything out, a lot of nutrients go with it, including the soil nutrients.

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

I flushed the one plant that is yellowed. I fed the other two the same way and they look ok. Why is this? cause of the different strains? There is hope for saving the yellowed plant and flowers now that its flushed? Sorry it took me so long to answer back, I was limited on my post being a new member, and I had to work today. Thank you and everyone for there help

1 Like

That is because you had a toxic salt build up in your soil, now its rinsed out and your ladies know it, their gonna take flight.

Good to see you back on track happy growings @Larry815

Thank you. Have been down with the flu for the past 4-5 days. I will keep you informed over the next month or so when they all should be ready for harvest.8 weeks is gonna be Feb 18, so there are a few weeks till than, and I know thats only 8 weeks so it may be a week or two after that.

1 Like

All well im not feeling up to par either got a head cold :scream:

1 Like

how do i post my own question on this, not sure what to do?