First time indoor grow how’s it look so far

I’ll do the fold instead of cutting it. Even though the fabric pots are cheap I’d rather not cut it.

1 Like

I’m OCD so I had to cut mine because you know… aesthetic :joy:

2 Likes

It’s now been 3 weeks since these have sprouted. One is still a bit smaller then the other. I have tied them down with pipe cleaners and started spreading them out as best as I can.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Everyone has a runt when growing more than 1,I love runts.

Nice healthy new growth coming in, stem looks strong. IMO you’re doing great, if you haven’t, go back up in your journal to 9 days ago, the girls have grown!

Keep it up! Cool you’re growing weed with us

2 Likes

It really is a wild difference from day 9 to today. The run has been 100% easier to lst I’ve noticed. And the stock has finally caught up to the bigger on thickness it just seems to have smaller leaves and such on it.

1 Like

@Zee just a quick question. These seeds on the site are suggested to only have a 15 day growth before starting flowering to avoid to big a final size indoor. But with doing lst I should be fine to keep bending and let them Veg? Does that make sense? How long should I let them veg? I’ll include a photo of the write up of the seeds.

1 Like

I’m little late here but this one also one of my first reads here…definitely second this suggestion!

1 Like

@QuinnO, am skeptical of that website, have you ordered from them before?

Typically your plant will double in size from veggie stage to flower stage. I highly doubt you would want to only veggie a plant for 15 days. I went 11 weeks in veggie stage.

1 Like

@Zee it was the first time I ordered from them but I know a lot of people that have ordered from them. I just found it so odd, I contacted customer service to ask them the same question I’m still waiting for a reply to see what they have to say. I’m going to let them veg out for a while it just seems so strange they would put that in their write up. If I were to flip the lights now I doNt think either of them would end up very big at all.

1 Like

These two critical seem to have about the same length of time to flower as the grapefruit auto flower I planted so I figured I’d flip the lights when the auto starts to show signs of flower and hopefully if I time it right they will all finish at the same time. It is looking like it’s just pushing out if the dirt now

1 Like

It is strange, it’s a very short period of time. Guess it depends on how the label veg time?

Let me know what they say.

1 Like

I’ll let you know what they say in their reply. So far all they’ve said is they’re going to contact the breeder. They also seemed surprised they were listed as only a 15 day veg time.

1 Like

I’m interested in an early flip to flower. Have read a lot on the subject lately. I haven’t read anywhere that states 15 days if veg then flip. Earliest I’ve found is people saying 3-4 weeks they can be mature enough to start flower. Some say up to 5-6. Final yield and big plants are not my priorities right now. Either way NOONE I can find states any benefit to “ending” veg period at 15 days. The quotes because you won’t be ending it, you will just be continuing it with less light.

2 Likes

It’s really wild that they suggest just 15 days in the write up, it just seems way to soon at the 15 day mark. These are 3 weeks and 1 day past breaking through the dirt I don’t think they’d get very big if I flipped them now, I’d like a decent yield but for a first indoor grow I’m not expecting any miracles

1 Like

If you are patient veg then for as long as you want like somebody was saying above. Seems like the sky is the limit.

1 Like

I have all the time in the world for them to veg. But since I just planted that autoflower I’m gonna flip them once it starts to flower so I imagine they should get a good amount of time to veg.

1 Like

@Zee I got a answer back from support on the site that I ordered the seeds from. I’ll include a screen shot of their reply it’s actually quite Surprising.

1 Like

I’m still going to veg them out and keep tying them down for a little while I think.

1 Like