First time indoor grow and need help with identifying this issue

Good day good people. This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. This is my first time at the growing rodeo up until now I’ve been using YouTube University to assist me along the way. I began Things were on the up and up but I ran into some issues a few weeks back and have not been able to bounce back and I am in need some of some help! I am open to any advice that could help me turn things around and help with completing my first harvest. I am open to all advice and help that you all can give me because I plan on continuing to grow with no plans on stopping anytime soon. Below I will drop some key information as well as a few pics from where I started up until now. I will say I may be a little ambitious with my first grow but I figure if I’m going to do it I may as well go all in and learn by trial and error.

• Room: AC Infinity 5x5 tent inside room
  • Light: Growers Choice ROI-E720 LED Grow Light
  • Exhaust: AC Infinity Cloudline T6 and AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 6"
  • Fans: Two oscillating fans and one stationary fan
  • Media: Coco and Perlite
  • Amendments: Earthworm castings (Simple Grow)
  • Fertilizer: Gaia GreenPower Bloom, Gaia Green 444, Bat guano, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal.
  • Water: Started with Spring then switched to tap and then switched back to spring. Added Cal-Mag, Added recharge (every 7-10 days) and pH 6.3 to 6.5
  • Seed: Grandaddy Purp, Chocolate Gelato, Creamsicle, and Platinum Cookies (All Feminized)
  • Containers: 3-gal fabric and 1.7-gal plastic

This is how it looks when I started.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Plenty of good growers here that will help you out. To me it looks like you are giving them to much to eat. What are your runoff numbers?

Few things, growing in Coco you should be feeding at a lower pH. I feed at 6.3, and I’m a soil dude. I believe you should be going in closer to 5.8 or so.
Also, going back and forth between tap and spring water is changing your EC level. Do you have a EC or TDS meter?

3 Likes

Welcome to the party!

First thing is definitely pH in Coco should be close 5.8 and I don’t know your nutrient line from experience but you’ll others jumping in on those as well.

Do you have a feed chart and schedule?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community looking good healthy plants some look like variegation mutant genetic and the other look you had some problems with temp or light intense and pH problems

Thank you, I’m happy to be a part of the community. Also thank you for your response. My run off numbers are around 20%

1 Like

Thank you for your response and advice. I will look into lower my PH from here on out and sticking to one water source. Yes my EC meter just arrived yesterday.

2 Likes

@Underthestairs Thank you for your response. I will be lowering my PH level for the future. Yes I have apply fertilizer every 4 weeks and water my plants every 2-3 days.

@Mefis Thank you. I’ve had a few responses about lowering my PH so I will be doing that from now on.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Grafting plants

@Razor20 one of the moderators can move it to the right spot. Sounds like a cool project. Pictures?

@Myfriendis410 @BobbyDigital

Soon as i figure out how to send pics. On this I will get more. I just put them in soil few hrs ago. They just showed roots today and looking good.

1 Like

I would check for bugs it looks like something has been having dinner on ur leaves to me check ur plant all over under the leaves everywhere

U should be making sure that the coco never dries out water atleast 1 time per day til 20% runoff. Feed at 5.8 PhD after u mix all the nutes. If u have the capability of getting distilled water instead of spring water I’d make the change to distilled

Seem to have an awesome setup tho

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Looks like you have gotten some great advice. I will be happy to follow along and watch your success. Happy Growing :blush::v:

1 Like