First Time Indoor Autoflower Grow - White Spots on Leaves!

Have in the far back is 3 random bag beans not sure on strain. Have 4 autos the bushier ones up front and all the smaller ones are fem photos.
Autos.
White widow
Zkittlez
Blue cheese
Bubblegum

Reg bag beans x3

Fem photos
1x gorilla glu#4
1x mk ultra
3x trainwreck

2 Likes

Waiting on lights to come for my spare bathroom. Hoping my neighbor didnt buy himself into a scam lol

1 Like

Awesome man. They all look great!!

1 Like

Welcome to the site!!! Strap in for the best journey you can have with ones and zeroā€™s.
Your babies are looking great and youā€™re going to rule those conversations at work in about a month with the help you get hereā€¦ :rofl:
Trust all us newbiesā€¦:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Yeah, I get the best of both worldsā€¦ Tips and pointers from ILGM and go to work and learn from growers that been doing it for years and years. Glad to be part of this community! Everyone is awesome hereā€¦ always so willing to help out.

2 Likes

Oh wow, didnt quite catch you actually work at a cannabis centerā€¦dude, youā€™ll be ruling all these conversations soon ā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lmfao yeah, I jumped on the train a couple months ago and now itā€™s more like a rocket ship. Hands down the greatest career opportunity Iā€™ve ever taken.

One thing Iā€™ve figured outā€¦ Thereā€™s so many ways and methods to get good results. Best you can do is take every opportunity to learn those ways and put together a combination that works.

1 Like

Started my journalā€¦ Will be posting future updates here:

1 Like