First Time Indoor Autoflower Grow - White Spots on Leaves!

Still need some reassurance tho lol. Never seen so white like that on a small plant before. Thats bright white lol

1 Like

@JustSmokeItB it seriously looks as if it had a drop of water with salt in it so tap water i assume and the drop dried on the leafs and when the leafs gre that spot just opened up from the looks id spray it a bit with water and dry leafs off and call it good unless it happens again then we can find an issue but for now i think ur good to just clean it off gentle and be on ur way woth her. Keep us posted as she grows we all love watching others progression as well.

3 Likes

So what parts of town u from @JustSmokeItB. Dont have to b specific just a roubd about u in michigan canada ohio ny. Im in michigan.

2 Likes

Im with you, I’m thinking some salt, calcium in the water left behind when the water dried up. I’d wipe it off and keep rolling

3 Likes

I agree. Just residue.

1 Like

Hi there @JustSmokeItB! :wave::wave:

Welcome to this wonderful place!
Loadsa people around to help you. These guys here so far have been really supportive. I know with their help you’ll do just fine.

I’ve got an auto myself, only a week or so away from harvest (I hope) so I’ll be watching and wishing you good luck!

CJ. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks all!!! THANKS TO @Mark0427 … Did just as he suggested and white residue gone or greatly reduced (though you won’t see this until Friday since I’ve reached my max number of replies for a noob). I’ll keep you posted!

@Mark0427, just south of Chicago!

3 Likes

Looks great just make sure not to over water it now for a bit til she gets a fair amount of good leaves on her. She is looking good now. Keep us posted. Ull notice if u like growing that ilgm is gonna be a second home to u and ur lady plants lol. My wife hates it i spend all my time in the grow room at work or on the forum here and on growers network both lol

2 Likes

Thanks! Yep, watering only every couple days when soil is drying out. All three ladies looking great this morning! Pics showing Blueberry first that had the worst of the white spots yesterday, then Northern Lights and last but definitely not least, Amnesia Haze.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the wife. If I’m not on the net researching, I’m checking in on the plants or logging journal entries. Mine’s awesome about it though… So long as I’m not talking about it 24/7 lol Prob doesn’t help I also work in the industry and talk about work constantly haha

6 Likes

Heres my lil garden

6 Likes

Looking nice and happy in there!

2 Likes

Very nice! What do you have growing? How old are they at those stages?

1 Like

Have in the far back is 3 random bag beans not sure on strain. Have 4 autos the bushier ones up front and all the smaller ones are fem photos.
Autos.
White widow
Zkittlez
Blue cheese
Bubblegum

Reg bag beans x3

Fem photos
1x gorilla glu#4
1x mk ultra
3x trainwreck

2 Likes

Waiting on lights to come for my spare bathroom. Hoping my neighbor didnt buy himself into a scam lol

1 Like

Awesome man. They all look great!!

1 Like

Welcome to the site!!! Strap in for the best journey you can have with ones and zero’s.
Your babies are looking great and you’re going to rule those conversations at work in about a month with the help you get here… :rofl:
Trust all us newbies…:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Yeah, I get the best of both worlds… Tips and pointers from ILGM and go to work and learn from growers that been doing it for years and years. Glad to be part of this community! Everyone is awesome here… always so willing to help out.

2 Likes

Oh wow, didnt quite catch you actually work at a cannabis center…dude, you’ll be ruling all these conversations soon …:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lmfao yeah, I jumped on the train a couple months ago and now it’s more like a rocket ship. Hands down the greatest career opportunity I’ve ever taken.

One thing I’ve figured out… There’s so many ways and methods to get good results. Best you can do is take every opportunity to learn those ways and put together a combination that works.

1 Like

Started my journal… Will be posting future updates here:

1 Like