First time indoor auto grow and other DIY stuff

Hey thanks brother! I could have sworn I set to watching? Nevermind, I’m here stalking you now :joy::eyes::grin:

1 Like

I really like the idea you have of building that “cupboard”. My tent is just behind some curtains and I get a bit antsy when people are over. Especially considering my pool table is only a few metres away from it :rofl:

1 Like

A tent would have been easier tbh.
Mrs. Suckerpunch got her certification today for medical card and we did the 3yr upfront so I can stop feeling like my neighbors are watching me go to the garage with gallons of water 2 times a day. I can’t get one I have a CDL license and they won’t allow it if you have it. So the days of being sneaky are pretty much gone now such a huge weight lifted!

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s a huge relief for you both!

So does the medical card Mrs got mean you can legally grow? Is there a limit on how much? And what’s CDL please mate? :purple_heart:

1 Like

CDL is a truck driving license.
My state is still goofy but we are at least legit now.
We can now grow legally yes. I live next door to a cop. So I have visions of dancing to the garage with a gallon of water in each hand dancing around going out now lol :laughing: :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There is a limit its 5 plants so I guess I’m still a criminal. :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Bahahaha look at this Mr Copper! Lalalalala I’m watering my CANNABIS PLANTS over here! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same in a way with the laws here. I have a doctors prescription - all approved through the state government - for the THC oil. But to drive any vehicle I have to have a zero detectable amount in my saliva. So I could be completely unaffected by some oil I took last night and lose my licence today…

Growing is still strictly a no-no!

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what these spots are?
@Holmes @MattyBear @Covertgrower

1 Like

Calcium deficiency is the brown spots on your leaves. Usually works in conjunction with magnesium deficiency.

2 Likes

That’s weird I fed them only cal mag and water yesterday.

Thank you for the quick response I will do ph test when I get back home.

If it’s on older leaves, it can take a while to show deficiency. Double check your ph in and out and make sure you don’t have a lockout. Damaged leaves will not recover

3 Likes

Ok thank you.

1 Like

Cut a few suckers and put em in solo cups just because. Day 45 I think

7 Likes

It has been a while since I have checked in. Great progress. It looks like your decision to chop the one for the benefit of these was the right choice.

2 Likes

Thx for stopping in. Yes was good those bag seed plants looked good but out of 3 only 1 was real good.

this is the untopped northern light that was the runt. The other NL was quick to sprout but now is not starting buds so I’m not sure if it one of those long NL types

These 2 are ilgm gelato and smell fanfreakintastic they were both topped one was between the 3rd and 4th node but they have crazy bud sites everywhere.

This is the untopped pineapple the other pineapple is slowly budding.

Family pic :v:t3:

6 Likes

Those Gelato look absolutely nothing like the ones I have going. Of course, mine was from another bank. Go figure.

2 Likes

Fed the monsters checked ph and decided those bitches was hungry for a full feeding of FF trio, Amor si, cal mag, not in that order. Always add silica first because that’s the way. :wink: then a follow up with recharge and a little plain water just to wash those nutes thru those roots so yeah that’s like watering them 3 times in a 6 hr period. So I really couldn’t wait to see the growth this morning. Here are the main cola of the untopped pineapple. And one of the many colas on the ilgm gelato topped. taller one is the pineapple.

7 Likes