First time- In the Sun

Yeah sweet that makes mine a week ahead of your one and I still can’t see any brown pistels but can see them on your one it might change dramatically in the next few weeks and double colas size.

1 Like

Buffy is getting sweeter everyday :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Looking good mate I been doing some more deleafin she’s still so dense she’s looking a bit funny with some of the leaves I’m not to sure what’s going on found more scale on her so I be getting them off for a while now thought I’d got rid of them I take some photos tomorrow and show you the leaves.

1 Like

@Hashtonbutcher got my first seed man.

4 Likes

@Hashtonbutcher the leaves I was talking about.

3 Likes

Howdy Derwyn
Is it in pot?
You are watering everyday? :thinking:
How many times a week are you fertilizing ?

1 Like

I missed a couple of weeks fertilising and just started the other day yeah in a pot only watering once a day now cause not as hot.

1 Like

@BudzMS @W.B.elpaso Can you two check and diagnose pictures above
Looks like nutrient burn to me.
Maybe skip watering for a couple of days let it dry out.
Buffy is in the ground and I water twice ,maybe three times a week.
I will be watering today, extremely hot here 40C in Autumn :exploding_head:
I would wait until the top 2 to 3 inches of soil on top is dry before watering again.

2 Likes

looks like alittle nute burn.

3 Likes

Okay I might just let it dry out and see what happens

3 Likes

You must be stoked about the seed.
I remember you posted picture of nannas,so you got yourself a feminized seed ,I reckon . :+1:

3 Likes

My colas are looking good. Yeah mate head over hills about the seed hoping to get a couple of more.

4 Likes

Looking great Derwyn :+1:

3 Likes

5 Likes

She looks great Derwyn.
Excellent job ,tying her down.

2 Likes

Ya, a lite nute tan. I wouldnt sweat it. @Derwyn86. Plant looks good, bet she’d be massive in a bigger pot?

3 Likes

@W.B.elpaso yeah mate next year I’m doubling pot size should help heaps.

2 Likes

Howdy WB
What size pots do you use?
Do you use fabric pots :thinking:

I do use fabs. 20 gallon last year, 30 gallon this year. Still not big enough, but if i go bigger ill outgrow my greenhouse. @Derwyn86 i thought maybe you had her in a smaller pot so it wouldnt get huge. Keep her out of site. Its legal here but still gotta be out of view for public by law. Plus the outlaws aka thieves. But to grow to full potential they should be in 50 gallon pots or in mother earth herself✌ filling these big ass pots can get expensive. So i try and recycle my soil and i mix my own out of landscape material and peat.

2 Likes

Both you @Hashtonbutcher guys grow some nice plants.

2 Likes