First time hydro grower

I’ve grown in soil and a flood and drain type system and this was a kit bought through supercloset

Looks like you’re off to a good start and then just barely that Cube and yes just give it water until the routes are established and coming out of the net pot and you have several sets of branches. Instead of baking soda or other things get you some ph up and pH Down tonight those adjustments with it’s so much easier to use. And make sure that you are using some type of hydroguard to protect the roots or photosynthesis I’m going to try that this go-round.

Oh no that’s too much the water should not be touching the bottom of the basket give it about an inch space and let them Bubbles from the air stone bust underneath it and moisten the net pot and Pebbles and The Roots will grow down to that and into the water

If that’s about an inch below the bottom of the basket that’s perfect… now bury the rockwool cube until none is showing so Roots can grow out of it into the Pebbles and down to the water

Then i guess the water level is set and that will be okay

So the water is constituted sitting right where the top tube is to take water back to rez. If I don’t have it this high the water won’t stay cycling

I am single bucket not recirculating I like having control of each plant in case anything comes up

Yeah that’s what’s gotten me the whole time I feel like it’s getting too much water

So the water sits right at the start of the netting then I have about and inch or a lil more of space till flush with top of bucket. Should the bottom like 20% of rock wool cube be sitting in water

I guess it will be ok… do you have a feeding schedule set for the strain you’re growing…ph and ppm for each growth stage.

Not in my experience how deep is your basket

So In the last picture that’s basically what I set my rock wool in then fill in till flush with top I’m hydroton and that’s what I got

Ok so the cube will be covered . Then it looks like you’re good to go. Now the roots will seek out the water and start to drop into the bucket. Once its big enough to take food, introduce your feeding schedule starting in veg. … what is your ph at.

Stays around 6.8