First time growing :)

Hello guys :slight_smile:

New grower here :slight_smile:

this is my first time growing and i’m growing 4 auto - plants (1 mimosa, 1 norther light and 2 royal haze).

i’ve been making a lot of mistakes, bad light, small pots, overwatering, no nutrients but i’ve been correcting them along the way.

3 of these plants are already in flowering but 1 are a little sttuborn and are not flowering yet. Any idea why this one don’t flower? :confused:

Thank you for your feedback hope that you can give me some tips to get better on my next growings :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to ILGM! All 4 look happy and healthy. You can try knocking a few hours off their light schedule, may induce flowering

4 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile: thank you for the welcoming and the tip. That works in autos?

2 Likes

No problem! Yup, autos are finicky stubborn ladies at times, but dropping the light time should force most ‘flowering plants’ to flower.

1 Like

Well ur plants look great and ur doing a job with the growing some autos take abit longer to flower

3 Likes

welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Looking good. We all make mistakes. Embrace them, ask questions, keep a journal and learn. I’m excited for your progress

2 Likes

Thank you friend, i’ll try that… It will be difficult because i just have 1 grow tent but will try to move the platn to another room :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know if it works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much I’m enjoying it so much it’s nice hobbie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: they are a little small but my goal is get better at every plant :slight_smile: I’ll try a new light schedule for this plant like 12-12 to see if it induces flower :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I’ve been reading a lot in the forum and i’ve been learning a lot. I’ve a journal for this grow and i’ll keep doing it in the nexts. Right now my mistakes were:
1 - not so good light (bought a new light)
2 - VERY small pots… It’s like 3 litter pots. I’ve already got 3 gallon pots for the next one.
3 - No supplements - i tought i could make it goods just with water. I’ve now some supplements and i’ll use on the next flowers.
4 - Over wattering - Now i’m very careful with that.

We need to learn from our mistakes, next plants will be better :slight_smile:

P.S. Also need to improve my LST technique.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re someone willing and determined to learn! And the mistakes youve made have helped you grow with your plants.

Beginning of a beautiful grow career. Best of luck and we are here if you have any questions

3 Likes

Heyy PurpNGold74,

Thank you for the advice. My girl is now starting to flower and is growing SO MUCH the last 3 days and the first white pistols are starting to show :slight_smile:

Now, my question is, should i keep her in a 12/12 schedule or put it back in the main grow tent in a 18/6 Schedule?

Thank you all for your support

1 Like

Let her stay in 12-12. Would hate yo reveg on ya

1 Like