First time growing

@justin88 my first order had to be shipped a 2nd time and I finally got it. My second order has been shipped 2x and yesterday was the 25th business day and have not received it yet. My 3rd order went to a different address and I got it in about 17 days. I can’t figure it out. They will definitely respond back. Sometimes it takes until the next day but you’ll be contacted to see what you want to do. Have them mail them again. I know it’s frustrating. I’ve been there and to a certain extent (2nd order) I still am

I finally received my order replacment seeds shipped on 8/9/17 and I received them 8/23/17 only 14 days I am very happy now time to get started.

1 Like

@justin88 Good deal brother!! Tag me in on your Grow journal. I’ll follow along and help when I can. To get you motivated, here is a pic of one of my girls. This all started just a short month and a half ago.

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo . Thanks bro I will definitely keep you updated on the progress of my grow. that is absolutely beautiful I can’t wait until my girls look like that . What strain is that you are growing.

I decided to do 6 indoors and 6 outdoors we will see how it goes I am hoping for a good harvest but it is my first grow so if nothing else it will be a enjoyable learning experience

1 Like

White Widow autos.

Sure hope you are retired! With 12 plants you now have a full time job!

1 Like

Got my outdoor sight ready and got 2 little babys that showed up today

Sorry I didn’t know

@justin88
Seed bags with labels are not allowed to be posted here. Please delete.

@justin88

Please don’t post packaging in the forum it is Inappropriate and you can be suspended for.
This is just a warning.

Garrigan65 Moderator

Sorry I didn’t know
Thanks

Sorry I didn’t know thanks

1 Like

@justin88

No worries my friend. If you have any questions at all please fel fre to ask. And WELCOME TO ILGM The home to many grower and friends

Will passing-joint-smiley-emoticon

1 week old gold leaf monster cropping clone

1 Like