First time growing white window Max auto and it looks weird

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: white window Max auto from MSNL
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: organic soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
  • Light system: natural light
  • Temps; Day, Night: 25, 19 Celsius
  • Humidity; Day, Night: 65 to 75%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: well ventilated
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: no
  • Co2; Yes, No: no

So I’m growing six different varieties in a small greenhouse type setting. Five of the plants are photo dependent and one is a white widow max auto. The five photo dependent plants are doing very well. The WW is four weeks old and starting to flower. The problem is that it looks very tall and a bit spindly. Is it normal or is it a disaster in the making? I’ve attached a photo. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum great people around to help!

When you say indoor natural lightning, can you provide more details? Using natural light indoors in a greenhouse?

Hi. I’m growing using sun light and no additional artificial light. My grow location is like a glass house and my plants get natural sunlight all day long as the orientation of the greenhouse is north/south facing.

Am really curious, can you take a picture of one of your photo girls?

That auto looks like many outdoor autos plants I have seen grown on this forum. She looks happy and healthy to me.

I grow indoors, maybe wait for an outdoor auto grower to reply, if they see an issue. Even though you grow indoors :slight_smile:

Hi zee

This first pic is of a Thai Stick from MSNL and is also 4 weeks old that I just topped.

The second pic is a Sweet Cheese from sweet seeds that I just topped and is also 4 weeks old.

1 Like

Very cool! Thanks for sharing, like you said, indoor greenhouse :slight_smile: they all look happy and healthy, keep in mind Autos do what they want, when they want.

Hi my widow started flowering just short of 4 weeks ago and some of the white hairs are turning brown already. Is this normal?