First time growing white widow

My first grow White Widow Auto
Started 11/28/2021 Started 3 seeds 2 sprouted. Planted on 23rd popped up the 28th

This is on the 22nd of Jan. 9 weeks

6 Likes

Were they stunted? Looks kinda small

1 Like

That’s what I thought, the only thing I can think of is that I started the fertilizer later than I think I should have

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

• Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom

• Origin of water.

• Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower

• -Age of plant. Veg ot flower

• Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.

• Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)

• PH and TDS/EC of source water

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.

• Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?

• Temperayitr; Day and Night

• Humidity; Day and Night

• Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.

• C02: Yes or no

• Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to ILGM growing Community ! If you’re using a cannabis friendly soil you should not need to feed for about the first 5 weeks. If possible fill out the ILGM support ticket will help growers to help you. Good luck :+1: :v:

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, I used Happy Frog potting soil and they were looking yellow in color started
F0x farm grow big plant food

![20220101_204712|375x500](upload://xOcZia4qg7TcOUe3NuoN2J08jJ9.jpeg

1 Like

welcome to the community l. you’re in good hands here. they do look small for 9 weeks. fill out the support ticket posted above to get further assistance.

1 Like

Welcome to your new happy place. :blush:

1 Like

How warm is your tent?

Between 68 to 72
Light led on 18 off 6
Humidity Between 40 to 60

You severely under lit them , see how close my light is to my plant, with such a small light that’s how close it should be nearly from the beginning sorry to say they’re in flower and won’t get much bigger if I were you I’d get started on the next grow and let them finish In the corners

3 Likes

Hi ur girls have been stunted and i have think i know where u can fix that problem for ur next grow instead of planting them straight into a big pot plant them in solo cups that way they can establish a good root system before going into their final pot thats the way i do it and my plants get big .when u put soil in a solo cup you want to mix some worm castings into the soil this will give them food with out burning them and the Time you want to transplant is when ur leaves are about one inch outside the cup

1 Like

Nah solo cup transplants stunt autos slightly that middle gold leaf auto was a transplant and you can see even though it’s ilgm genetics it’s quite small compared to the ilgm gorilla glue and og kush autos( though phenotype could have a hand in that)

3 Likes

Yeah , I noticed that plant looks a little weird besides being small.

1 Like

Indoor Vivosun 32 x 32 x 63" Grow Tent
Well Water Untreated
ILGM White Widow ILG-WWW-FAP20
Autoflower
9 Weeks
Fox Farm Happy Frog Potting Soil
Fabric Pots
PH Well Water 5.3
Vivosun VS100 LED Grow Light
Temp 68 to 72 degrees
Humidity 40 to 60 %
vivosun 4" Inline 190 CFM fan & Carbon Filter & 2ea Clip Fans
Vivosun 4L Humidifier
CO2 No, Have but have not started
Hydro No

1 Like

Hey buddy This is actually my 1st time growing white widow also … I actually dropped my seeds in the dirt on the 24th of November so They’re pretty much the exact same age… One eye low stress trained the other 1 I didn’t… Anyways I’m a new grower So I don’t know how big they’re supposed to be either… Here are some pics of my 2 … I don’t know when I’m supposed to chop these girls they’re only 60 days old But the tricombs are all cloudy just not a lot of Orange pistils…

1 Like

Doing better than mine

I don’t consider WW a beginner strain because it has too many needs during the grow. It’s also too leafy and there’s too many phenos for my liking like the small pheno which is what you got. I had one out of the 4 I previously popped also. WW is the type of strain you plant more than you need and cull the best

1 Like

Do you have a proper water testing ph meter that isn’t that metal probe ( those are absolute garbage at measuring ph)

1 Like