First time growing White widow auto input please

Hey Domdom86 just reaching out to see if you found out what the discoloration was from? I just posted pics of pretty much the same. Personally I was thinking my problem was with too high of humidity as I didn’t have my exhaust fan on for the first 2 weeks.

I haven’t turned my exhaust fan on either and it’s still off I have oscillation fans top and bottom and I’m going to have to say it’s the genetics for me all my girls get water no nutrients well besides cal-mag but that’s it and she’s the only one giving me that discoloration I’m not too worried cause other than that she looks healthy! All my girls at day 33 and 36

3 Likes

Hi @thelria, autos typically take 8-10 weeks. Sometimes 12 depending on strain.
But saying that, mine’s just started week 13 but reckon she has a couple more weeks to go yet!
I think hazes tend to take a bit longer. And something like Kush can be a bit quicker.
CJ. :v:

1 Like

Well done DomDom!
Don’t forget to really use that netting to hold the canopies down, getting an even surface will help loads, especially if they are bushy!

IMO, I would also turn the exhaust fan on anyway to make sure they are getting fresh air and not just wafting around the stale air.

Lookin’ good though.
CJ. :v:

2 Likes

Girls are 38 days from seed (preflower) Definitely!! Took the net off, these girls EXPLODED lol bought a new light :blush: Tsw3000 can’t wait also bought 2 ax infinity fans and a few other goodies but this grow is awesome

6 Likes

Ok guys getting kind of skeptical about the size tent I have lol sooo I bought another to give these girls some space didn’t expect them to get like this but I’m pretty excited at the same time! My tallest is 3ft 2in

6 Likes

Hey @Domdom86, how’s it going. Not heard from you in a while?

1 Like

Several vids on YouTube about mainlining/manifolding autos and getting a hell of a load. Check out rows of green. He grows all of his autos that way.

Mainline/manifold and get 8 main sites.

Im trying mainlining with my candy cane auto…

My WWA also take longer than advertised, 13 - 14 weeks.

2 Likes

Is that figure total from seed pop, soil break, or flowering?

@Happy_Herb

Did you get yours from ILGM? Mine are almost 10 weeks and trichomes still looking clear. About 50% red pistols… I’m anxious! :crazy_face:

I’m at 10 weeks today and have about 4 more to go myself. You checking trichomes already? @HollyHo

1 Like

Yes lol mine will be starting their 10th week this Thursday I think… I took these last week

2 Likes

@Bluntsmoke

I started checking them at first because I got the new microscope and was just playing w it… then I started checking because ILGM says 8-10 weeks :woman_shrugging: It’s my first grow so I’m just learning.

@HollyHo I think they meant 8-10 weeks flowering after you see first pistils. Yours is exactly where mine is

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke

Wow! That’s a long time! That’s more like photo plants :grimacing: it was my understanding that autos were faster :thinking: I thought 8-10 weeks was supposed to be the average time from seed to harvest but I’ve been seeing people have way different times. I guess they just do what they want lol

10 weeks is 70 days. Very few autos are done that fast. Usually between 80-110 days

1 Like

keep in mind that the 8-10 weeks of flowering time is in ideal optimal conditions which few of us home growers can achieve - not impossible.

Just harvested my BB…she went 11 weeks flowering and could have done one more easily.

Stray patient, stay vigilant watching the trichomes, you’ll be rewarded with quality meds!

Continued success.

1 Like