First time growing please help as you see me mess up!

I figured it has been the great help of this forum that has gotten me this far after my very long and rocky start.

So let me start with a lil background for this journal. Me and the wife went to the hightimes dope cup march 23. Super toasted we see everyone walking around with these plants so like the stoners we are we had to get 4 all different strains DBL SOUR they say is a teen what ever that means SKYWALKER, CHERRY AK, and DAUNTE (i have never heard of this strain but thsts what we were told) and all 3 of them were listed as clones. Staying in cali overnight the plants were in the bag then in the trunk to take the ride back home. Once home the plants stayed in the box as we had no idea what we were doing with these plants we have 2 kids that stay in a toon of activities so no extra money plan out to spend growing these plants so they set on the counter top in the kitchen in a box with a very small fish tank LCD light over them very close to the leaves of the dbl sour with a very lil fan in the box to for move the air. They stayed in that box for a week till March 31 thats when my 32 x 32 x 63 tent, rolando 600 watt LCD and 4" exhaust fan arrived. Fabrick pots would come the next day. So girls have been in 5 gallon pots for 3 days now

My setup
32x32x63 grow tent with to vent windows at the bottom. Rolando 600 watt LCD light hanging 20" above the tallest girl a 4" exhaust fan and a small fan hanging from the top and one on a stool last thing i have a humidifier running. Humidity stays around 50% with all vent windows open and jumps to around 80% with the vents closed. Im using FFOF soil.

Hers is a couple pics of my girls just taken today.

Uploading: 20190404_163806.jpg… Uploading: 20190404_163133.jpg… Uploading: 20190404_163109.jpg… Uploading: 20190404_164149.jpg… Uploading: 20190404_164119.jpg… Uploading: 20190404_164550.jpg… Uploading: 20190404_163323.jpg… Uploading: 20190404_164518.jpg… cool with

1 Like

Not all of your pics are showing up

They are sad :sob:, if using fox farms soil do not fertilize for at least 5 weeks, then 1/4 strength to start. ph your water, then ph the run off, You want to be mid 6.0

2 Likes

You have to be patient let the pics fully load before adding another. But from the pics above they’re rough but look like they’ll survive. You aren’t the first to jump into growing head first. And there’s lots of very knowledgeable people that can help with almost anything.

1 Like

1 Like

Have you got a PH and PPM pen for your water and nutes? What water are you using?

I get the filtered 5 gal jogs of water. Yes I have a ph and a ppm pen. Using no nutes yet My ppm is at 7 and the ph at last watering was 6.5-6.8 had to make two jugs of water. And I’m cutting a corner trying to buy my self some time till next paycheck and using a lemon to drop the ph and baking soda to raise it. Method I ran across in some of the videos I have watched. Getting the ph up and down this week.

Do you think my dbl sour is ready for some training that the one they say is a teen?

1 Like

Have u been watering till run Off of 20%

2 Likes

Then u should check that run off waters ppm and ph that will tell u a good idea of what ur root ph zone is. I’m guessing it’s a little out of wack

No i havent till run off it has been no run off so i need to give them alot more water? I gave them 2.5 of these bottles each.

It is recommended that u water till run off gives the roots fresh water and moves the nutrients around. Ur doing good tho man just keep with it. This ur first grow ever?

1 Like

Yes 1st ever and it wasnt a planed thing wife wanted to put them in the window and let it ride i wanted to go all in lol.
So should i water now till run off and check the water? Does ut matter i just watered them yesterday? And is that everytime i water till runoff? I appreciate the help

the dbl sour is she ready for training? The bad leafs i belive were from the first stressed out week in a box with a fish tank LCD light

1 Like

Yes every time u water water till run off will help ur plants go to town get the whole roots wet. Them 5 gal pots?

1 Like

Are u planning on picking up nutrients at some point? If so which ones? i can help u with that also. Are u in a legal state? I’m not but thinking about getting some clones sent to me from cali or seeds. Got some friends out there

Also u can water them now get the whole soil wet then u wont have to water for 3 days after

1 Like

Yes in legal state picked my clones up in LA. 5 gal fabric pots. I do plan on getting nutrients i was told with this ffof i dont need any for awhile. But i was wondering if my dbl sour is ready for some since she so much older then the others. What do you suggest for nutrients and when to start using them?

1 Like

Depends on what ur looking for in a nutrient line r u looking for a organic or r u ok with some synthetics or full synthetic line?

Didnt think about that but after taking a quick read i think synthetics is the way i want to go.

Here is what I produced with the line I use it’s part organics part synthetics.

1 Like