First time growing in Aotearoa

OK sounds good. Thanks for taking time to help out. I know ur opinion is in high demand :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Covertgrower I only just noticed I haven’t spelt growing correctly in my topic title :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:can this be fixed haha.

3 Likes

Lol true lol ah that’s funny! No Covertgrower don’t let him lol what a stoner lol

3 Likes

OK sat down with moster and proceeded to remove alot of fan leaves and some little tag ends way down the stems. Hope I haven’t overcooked it. It felt right so we shall see haha. Let me know what you guys think. Also didn’t know that the sap would come out of the cuts so fast and so much of it, my hands where all wet at stages. :thinking::grin:

Before

after

6 Likes

You know what I think. Great haircut.

Sap was it sticky?
The plants are made up of a lot of water.
Xylum floum.
Spelling opps
@ImNewHere

3 Likes

Yea was a little. I forgot to take a close up of the sap

2 Likes

Heaps better bro , she will reward you for that! I’m guessing rosebag is next

4 Likes

Yea. Rose isn’t too bad will take some off it tho. Monster was in need big time.

3 Likes

plants look great, nice to see the pistils!

1 Like

Ahh they changed it to the correct spelling lol gutted

3 Likes

@Hellraiser didn’t want to fill up @MoBilly s thread to much, he’s on a roll.

After iv added all my nutes into the mix it’s siting around 2200 PPM. I haven’t been writing down my levels before and after water for a while now so it’s not fresh in my head. I’ll take notes next feed and confirm.
Thanks again for your help and responding to all our problems

2 Likes

It was all good my friend.
:slight_smile:

2200 ppm seems a bit high but not really if done with a water/feed/water regimen, which would be comparable to my 1000 ppm feeding with every watering. I would not be feeding 2200 ppm every watering though.

2 Likes

OK I’ll start doing that. Plants haven’t been showing any signs of nute burn tho. What effects will the high PPM cause ?

1 Like

thanks @yoshi ill save this for the next grow. nice easy guidline

Plants had another feed today and are looking really good. ppms are dropping now sitting at 2200ppm after the water only feed a few days ago. will do another water only next feed and see how i go from there. A few pics always helps get people interested.

still a way to go but im super happy with how the plants are going for my first grow, big ups to the likes of @Leholf for your guidence, @MaD-VapoR for your great journal and of course @Hellraiser for your knowledge. would also like to thank @Blackmoon, @TLC for being here from the start. :grin:

6 Likes

That’s sweet @ImNewHere cheers

1 Like

@ImNewHere you can still catch up to that rule, you right around week 3 in bloom phase so in the next 2 weeks will be a great opportunity to defoliate them out in a "Swazzy " for a much bigger return , it’s a matter of choice @spyonyou now rather you new here or not , @ImNewHere you off to a great harvest that’s for sure , they are looking great my friend. Now if are when you decide to trim , make sure you do it all that one final time if you commit to it . Now in my honest opinion this is a great chance to do a swazzy to see if it benefits the bud weight or not , you can swazzy one plant and let the other just grow and you’ll have the answer to the question you want to ask ?
What’s Swazzing?
Why no trellis ? Now would be the chance to get it in to try and get a few more cola tops to come up to size . Instead of just the main cola being the largest , when you trellis you get to force lower bud shoots to come up to height with the main to maximize its bud weight verses down low as to a vertical budding plant .
All in all you doing fantastic !

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @yoshi I can’t find anything on the internet about swazzy haha are there any walk through on here you could link me to ? Thanks. I did a pretty heavy defol on the plants last week. Do u think I can do more ?

1 Like

Look up three a light on YouTube it should be plenty of tutorials on swazzy , I think one of the moderators did a journal on it as well @spyonyou just did it . On YouTube it should be a video on
3 a light or Swazzing !

3 Likes

Start of week 3 of flower today. @yoshi did a little bit of swazzing on one of the plants. See how will it goes. Will do the second plant at the end of the week.

7 Likes