Aotea Grow Journal

What is leafy?

2 Likes

plants look real healthy New, great job!

1 Like

It’s an app

Went and tackled a little bit of the growth on both the plants today. Feel like I took of what was never going to produce and may of been steeling some of the energy I want to go into my buds. What are your guys thoughts @Fergus @Bluntsmoke @Blackmoon @Leholf @MaD-VapoR IM to scared to take of anymore.

5 Likes

Looks good to me. Going to have some nice colas on those.

2 Likes

Looks good. What week are you in?

1 Like

I flipped to flower light cycle last week. As for the age of the plants, think it’s around 10 weeks but not super sure as they where clones from a friend

Hope so hahah

1 Like

One of the left nice and clean underneath cant see the underneath of one on right in this photo anyways.

The one on the right is quite clear underneath, I have a photo of it here

4 Likes

Nice Bro :+1:

2 Likes

Beauty mate that’s the way ! Get in there! Might start to pay to think about netting for future support

1 Like

Looking good great shape.
Still a little thick in the middle imo
But can be sorted as time goes on.
Cheers @AoteaGrower

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here for later Drying and Curing your yield properly

3 Likes

The plants are getting hungry in about 48 hrs now so feeding is realy ramping up. They are in 3 Gal pots and getting fed 2L of water with anywhere between 10-20% run off, with today being the exception. The plant on the left only had about 30mL of run off which is a first. Sadly I didn’t have time to mix up another batch of feed so just left it be. Will up the quantity on the next feed. As for the readings I’m looking at pH6.5 and PPM 2300 going in and pH6.2 and PPM 3300 coming out. Should I be making some changes here? About 10 days into flower at this point and running cal-mag, flowering nutes and the stuff I have been running from the start. Your input would be appreciated @TLC @Fergus @Bluntsmoke @Blackmoon @MaD-VapoR @Hellraiser @Leholf

Some pictures always help :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Looks good. Make sure you follow the flush schedule to avoid excess salts with those ppm. I never used those pots but my 3 gallon fabric pots need watering everyday once they start flowering.

2 Likes

Water is the essence of the world :v:t3:

They needed feeding again this morning. They are really going for it now. I did a little LST on one of them to help open it up a little. The other one im just letting do it’s thing. Very unruly plant hahaha. Monster is a fitting name.

Runoff levels where better today. Feeding 3L each now. Do I have to keep using cal-mag or now that the plants are both looking good again can I stop using it?

4 Likes

You can run cal-mag to the end if you want.

1 Like

More of that if they done need it I can save it for future grows.

1 Like

I would, at least to end of week 5 or 6 of flowering.

6 Likes