First time growing ever

you wont know yourself, do the exact same thing… with the new gear… perfect.:grinning:

1 Like

My wife and I are still in awe with the transformation they have made, and I know the next ones will turn out that much better because of all the mistakes I made with this one and so on. I enjoy the schedule of feeding and everything this late into the grow with the soil (watering every other day and feeding every other water) so I figured coco would go well with that. I will find everything that works well for me and try to improve on all of those things.

1 Like

its all learning, my 1st grow I measured in grams not ounces, same thing 1 pot…:grimacing:

and you now know what they require and like- they always have looked happy. their size is a few constraints, and a few mistakes… no biggy man, you should be proud.:grinning:

so go for coco and there will always be someone looking over your shoulder, I haven’t the experience but someone will, and I get to learn along the way…:grin:

2 Likes

1 Like

Now you’re talking nice pictures . Is that just the zoom on your Phone

1 Like

It’s with a $1 wish macro lens and my phone zoom, still a pain in the butt. I didnt expect any amber trichomes yet, but there are a few.

20191111_190742

2 Likes

This is with just pho e zoom.

2 Likes

Been looking at those plug-in phone microscopes 20 bucks Amazon

1 Like

I’m picking one up on the 20th.

That’s a nice looking girl you have right there @That_one_guy: :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you, its actually 3 just all crammed into one container, and with the way the big girl grew it might as well have been 1 Haha, but I am relatively happy with how they are turning out considering all of the mistakes I made, but my next one will be all the better because of those mistakes, and also because of you fine folks on here of course.

You have one picked out

1 Like

For my next grow?

Probably the cindy 99, maybe. Lol.

@That_one_guy I’ve been curious about C99. I have a few seeds of it but never grew it yet.

1 Like

Well I guess my next one will be her then, they are fem photos so they wont get as nice as just a reg photo from what I have been told, but i will still give her a shot. Probably in coco or promix, and just do her in there for now since she is supposed to be a little bigger than the others I got.

Where do you get your seeds I’ve only got them from ILGM Haven’t heard of C 99

1 Like

Not trying to promote anyone here, but I get them from worldwide marijuana seeds, aka the single seed center. I like them because they offer single seeds obviously Haha. They are selling their company next year I believe, so they are doing a spend £50 (around $55 usd) you get 4 free gsc fem. They are based in the uk so shipping takes a little while but I have not had a problem yet.

@That_one_guy If you haven’t done a search, there is better deals that what they have. The place I use doesn’t sell by single seeds but the deals is way better. I spent about $110 and got over 30 seeds for free.

Like you I respect the rules and don’t publish outside sources.

2 Likes